Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
not only in real life but on this forum as well like who will care when I've finally died... probably no one

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, tryingtoescape, WornOutLife and 1 other person
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
I care! I've definitely come to that conclusion. I understand people who love me will be sad but I also understand when someone I don't know dies I'm sad but I also have to continue with my day If that makes sense. We really will never know how someone will take our death. If you ctb but no one updates your loved ones they won't know if you are dead or alive. Imagine all the friends you use to have (hopefully that was your case or people you socialized with at least) in grade school, some are probably dead? When the last time you thought of them? So yeah people will care when they know but also death is a part of life and at some points, you will be forgotten to only then be remembered and the cycle continues. That does not mean you don't get honoured! EVERYONE if you let us know, will be saddened by your death and will honour your biggest wish, death. Hopefully, that made you feel something :heart:
Love you Ghostly-B

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly and wordsonscreen
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
From what I've seen people will start to care after you've died, but I don't know you IRL, and it's hard to distinguish between pity and care. As on this forum, people will care, or at the very least pay respect and wish the best for you

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I have thought about that too. No one here will care when I'm gone, max tell me hope will find peace and whatever then.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've seen you around a lot these weeks so I will care.
You seem such a nice girl but unfortunately, you're going though a lot.

I wish I could help you somehow.

If you need to talk, here I am.

Reactions: Ghostly
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
I have thought about that too. No one here will care when I'm gone, max tell me hope will find peace and whatever then.
Since I know you exist I now care, but I also want you to be in peace

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
We are changed by every interaction we have. I know that a part of me will live on in lives I have touched. "care" can look very different. Do you want to feel cared for or remembered? Seek to be cared for while you are alive. I've wanted to be seen so I have been opening up to people on here so I can feel cared for before I go. We dont know what happens when we exit. The concept of "care" might disappear for us when we die. You will be remembered. Just because you exist, you have changed the universe in ways no one can understand fully. Butterfly effect etc.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly and Buttercup2.0