Remron (Mirtazapine): probably not
Buspar: can cause respiratory arrest leading to death
Busperone = Buspar
Lithium: no
Clonodine: can cause respiratory arrest leading to death
Topamax: yes, not peaceful
Fluoxetine: no
Invega: lethal in combination with opioids

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to use these drugs and to commit suicide.

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I wouldn't try anything with those meds. Unless you can add an opioid and alcohol to the klonopin dont bother. And you would need a huge amount of all 3.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Don't mess with the lithium. Trust me here.

About 2 years ago I went toxic on my regular dosage. I was considered a candidate for dialysis (I was able to pee/sweat it out over a week in the hospital instead) and was incoherent, nauseated beyond belief, twitchy, and unable to remember anything or form a complete sentence. It took 18 months for my kidneys to recover and there was a strong possibility they never would. I was lucky.

My blood level was in the high 2.7 range when I saw the results and later my psych told me it had been over 3.0 when I was first admitted. This is higher than what is thought to be fatal.

If you're already taking it or have taken it previously, it is very, very difficult to ctb with it - and very, very easy to destroy your kidneys and liver.

• Informative
Reactions: 710
Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
Don't mess with the lithium. Trust me here.

About 2 years ago I went toxic on my regular dosage. I was considered a candidate for dialysis (I was able to pee/sweat it out over a week in the hospital instead) and was incoherent, nauseated beyond belief, twitchy, and unable to remember anything or form a complete sentence. It took 18 months for my kidneys to recover and there was a strong possibility they never would. I was lucky.

My blood level was in the high 2.7 range when I saw the results and later my psych told me it had been over 3.0 when I was first admitted. This is higher than what is thought to be fatal.

If you're already taking it or have taken it previously, it is very, very difficult to ctb with it - and very, very easy to destroy your kidneys and liver.
What do you mean if you've taken it previously it's very difficult to ctb with?

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
Get Wellbutrin. That has been known to lead to death. There's also no antidote. Treatment is supportive only. It's not exactly peaceful though.