G

GrantMyWish

Aug 3, 2019
Its really hard to do it alone.im thinking that if there is someone doing it together with you,it will make the process less frightening.because both of you can motivate and encourage each other.what's your opinion on that?does anyone think the same way or plan to do it this way?i know it is risky but i like to hear from you guys.

Sorry my english sucks

• Love
Reactions: StillWaiting, ScorpiusDragon, Kikoo Loool and 3 others
CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Depends on the method, there's no way I wanna have a gun in mouth while looking at someone as we count to 3... (or even worse taking turns)
On the other hand SN, CO, and Bag methods would be x1000 more comforting with a partner, at a least someone who is understanding of your situation. I'd prefer a partner or some company tbh, but that's goes for most everything not just ctb.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xMacy, StupidLizard and Kjo
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Actually the thought of inviting a person to ctb with me freaks me out. You never know when that guy who says he shares your interests is actually some undercover police pretending to be suicidal.

Reactions: Lefty, Painted Bird, Taki and 1 other person
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
actually my buddy will give me more courage ❤️

Reactions: littlelady774 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I think I'd feel pressured, rather than comforted. Every time I've ever had a health crisis or been in the hospital, I really just wanted to be alone to deal with it. I imagine this will be similar.

Reactions: Painted Bird, HGL91 and Kjo
Irishsteve88

Irishsteve88

To complete the ending
Jan 26, 2019
Its a tough one but encouraging between the two I guess helping each other.

But then again what if one does it and the other survives that would be my guilt for life.

In my opinion I wouldn't personally have a friend to do it with. Im on my own on this one

Reactions: HGL91
Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Should be Existinginhell
Aug 13, 2018
I'd definitely feel ctb would be more achievable with a partner. I've been alone all my life, I don't want to die alone as well.

• Love
Reactions: xMacy
StupidLizard

StupidLizard

snake charmer
Feb 21, 2019
Good question. For me? Absolutely, it would make it easier; depending per method. In general though, yes.

• Love
Reactions: xMacy
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
It would definitely help me to have a hand to to hold or someone to hug, but it would have to be someone I have that level of comfort with. Otherwise, it would just feel awkward.

Reactions: littlelady774
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
It's a real shame the suicide partners thread was taken down. Because of that, I'm probably gonna be stuck here for another 5 years.

Reactions: LittleJem
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm struggling to find the story now, but I remember reading a news story about two guys who planned to suicide by jumping together, but one chickened out and got arrested for "assisting in suicide".

Reading that made me nervous about suicide buddies...

Reactions: Halo13 and Painted Bird
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I think so. I have found a friend on SS and we are thinking of doing it together. It is a great support for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
It would definitely help me to have a hand to to hold or someone to hug, but it would have to be someone I have that level of comfort with. Otherwise, it would just feel awkward.
Id be happy to have harold shipman with me and let him do what he is best known for . just wish id lived near him id have signed up to his practise .:))
I think so. I have found a friend on SS and we are thinking of doing it together. It is a great support for me.
Yes Two people done a pact and one survived and was charged with assisting a suicide got to be carefull .id only do a pact with my partner if anyone at all .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I'd definitely feel ctb would be more achievable with a partner. I've been alone all my life, I don't want to die alone as well.
was just watching the final exit on u tube that derek humphrey's put people in touch with people who go and sit with people while they take there stuff or they take the items left away so no evidence . then leave when the persons dead . that's america though need that in the uk too

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Of course it would. Like jumping of a high swimming pool thing. It is easier when there is someone to do it with.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Yes Two people done a pact and one survived and was charged with assisting a suicide got to be carefull .id only do a pact with my partner if anyone at all .

It's worth the risk.

• Hugs
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
i think if it's someting like jumping or gunshot, it will be easier to do it with someone else. Holding their hands or something

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I guess it depends on the method? I won't want to start panicking if my buddy ends up dying earlier than I do