• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
I have set up partial hanging with a rope. Looks like it should work. However I'm scared that the door will break on me. And I will fail. Any advice

D

demonanon

Nov 14, 2018
Suspend yourself via gripping the rope first, put your full weight on the rope and door via your hands, then jerk it a few times if you can. That'll exert enough force to test it.

Reactions: Worndown
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Depends on your weight and the kind of door. If you can find a sturdy one, try with that one. Modern doors present a problem since they are done with weaker materials.

P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Depends on your weight and the kind of door. If you can find a sturdy one, try with that one. Modern doors present a problem since they are done with weaker materials.
That's my fear. The door looks sturdy. But it's a modern door

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
That's my fear. The door looks sturdy. But it's a modern door
The best bet is to go for solid wood (giggity). Conglomerates or particle wood (I don't remember the name) break to easily.