• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
Aye. In most countries if there is any question about cause of death an autopsy will be carried out which will detect poison ingested

• Wow
Reactions: Brayu
B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
Aye. In most countries if there is any question about cause of death an autopsy will be carried out which will detect poison ingested
But I mean the hospital exams... Will they discover the poison there? If it's a little slower poison?

weallneedtovent

weallneedtovent

Sep 6, 2021
But I mean the hospital exams... Will they discover the poison there? If it's a little slower poison?
Ah I see what you mean. It depends on what you take. If we're talking SA, I don't think there is a cure anyway. But if you take SN, most emergency medical professionals are more aware of the signs to be able to treat. just depends on the poison and timeframe for death.

If you've taken posion to ctb, then it's all about not getting found till it's over.

If you're wanting your doctors to know you're suicidal, but don't want to ctb, best thing to do is just be open and honest with them

• Hugs
Reactions: Brayu
B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
Ah I see what you mean. It depends on what you take. If we're talking SA, I don't think there is a cure anyway. But if you take SN, most emergency medical professionals are more aware of the signs to be able to treat. just depends on the poison and timeframe for death.

If you've taken posion to ctb, then it's all about not getting found till it's over.

If you're wanting your doctors to know you're suicidal, but don't want to ctb, best thing to do is just be open and honest with them
My plan was to ingest ricin, but I didn't want it to be discovered (even if I didn't have an antidote)... And in case I survived, I wanted it not to be discovered! Could I fake something else?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
My plan was to ingest ricin, but I didn't want it to be discovered (even if I didn't have an antidote)... And in case I survived, I wanted it not to be discovered! Could I fake something else?
Why would you want that method ? I've heard ricin is painful