Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
1 bottle is enough to kill 2 people.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Jumper Geo
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I keep reading it has to be the right amount for your weight... i don't want to be too fat and end up failing
1 bottle will kill you, definitely.

Reactions: Venessolotic
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
1 bottle will kill you, definitely.
Based on what source?
Di you know what kind of N @EGR92 has or is purchasing? Do you know his weight and height?

Reactions: Saed
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Based on what source?
Di you know what kind of N @EGR92 has or is purchasing? Do you know his weight and height?

First of all im a her ;) But thats exactly what i mean, i keep seeing posts saying that one bottle is enough for a particular weight which i am JUST over.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
First of all im a her ;) But thats exactly what i mean, i keep seeing posts saying that one bottle is enough for a particular weight which i am JUST over.
Sorry. If it is dolethal u are getting .. a quick search led me to these 2 posts

I think all you need to know is what you are buying and the concentration. Dolethal = 200mg/ml and Euthanex = 390mg/ml. So in order to have 12G of N you need 60ml of Dolethal or 31 of Euthanex.

https://www.invetcolombia.com/euthanex/
https://www.noahcompendium.co.uk/?id=-459328

Reactions: Talvikki
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
i keep seeing posts saying that one bottle is enough for a particular weight which i am JUST over.

Old posts. People were talking about Pisabental. Dolethal is three times more potent than Pisa.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Old posts. People were talking about Pisabental. Dolethal is three times more potent than Pisa.
I only quoted your post about dolethal not Pisa. Don't confuse @EGR92

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
So you're saying 1 bottle will definitely be enough?

i am already confused
All i can do is link info. You have to read and decide ..seems 1 bottle should work if it's D

I respect Dr. PN for his groundbreaking work but he (and the PPH) are guilty of sloppiness on occasions too.
When it comes to the expiry date of both liquid & powdered N, I wouldn't take his word for it.

Here's is a tweet from Dr. PN from 2017...

"Stored properly, Dolethal (and #euthanasia Nembutal in general) shelf life >20yrs - see
@PeacefulPill Ch 18 'Testing & Storage'

This is bs. No matter how perfectly you store liquid N, it won't last for >20 years.
Most counselors I spoke with agree on 4/5 years (after production date).

In just about every edition of the PPH the section 'storage & expiry dates' gets updated.
In the last edition I have (December 2019), the PPH doesn't go into expiry dates specifics anymore at all.
Basically it comes down to, Liquid N will remain lethal for a long time and powder N even longer.
It's so vague that it's useless info. Very frustrating.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
A did say one would be enough but i kept seeing those weight posts. I suppose he's the man to trust (assuming hes a man..)

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I only quoted your post about dolethal not Pisa. Don't confuse @EGR92

I was just saying that the old posts she was talking about are no longer accurate, they are about Pisa and not Dolethal, Nothing confusing.

So you're saying 1 bottle will definitely be enough?

Yes. One 100 ml bottle of Dolethal = 20g of pentobarbital. Dignitas and Pegasos = 15g.

Reactions: EGR92
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I was just saying that the old posts she was talking about are no longer accurate, they are about Pisa and not Dolethal, Nothing confusing.

Yes. One 100 ml bottle of Dolethal = 20g of pentobarbital. Dignitas and Pegasos = 15g.

Thankyou.
Have either of you received N? im looking to talk to someone that has regards packaging... i dont want to raise any suspicion when the parcel arrives, i never get to the post first and im on constant suicide watch

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thankyou.
Have either of you received N? im looking to talk to someone that has regards packaging... i dont want to raise any suspicion when the parcel arrives, i never get to the post first and im on constant suicide watch
It comes in standard packaging and is labeled as something else. Like a hygiene product but it could be something different each time so can't say what it might be labeled as.

Reactions: EGR92