• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
will it? and how fast will it take?
Interesting question, it's extremely easy to get it in Brazil and I haven't looked into using it as a solo method, I'll do some research on the method itself!.

V

vincent1

Apr 29, 2024
Interesting question, it's extremely easy to get it in Brazil and I haven't looked into using it as a solo method, I'll do some research on the method itself!.
Wait it's easy to get it in powder form? Is there a guide to getting it in Brazil?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's still the same answer as yesterday, even if you didn't like the answer then. 20g is the 'recommended' dose. Anything less may work, or it may not. I suspect no one is going to be able to answer the question accurately for you.

I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation.

Edit - I apologise for my 'snappy response' - I've just realised this post was dated from earlier in the week / a repeat request from earlier.

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
It's still the same answer as yesterday, even if you didn't like the answer then. 20g is the 'recommended' dose. Anything less may work, or it may not. I suspect no one is going to be able to answer the question accurately for you.

I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation.

Edit - I apologise for my 'snappy response' - I've just realised this post was dated from earlier in the week / a repeat request from earlier.
is it confirmed that i will die from 20g? will drinking alcohol increase the chance? also how can i prevent myself from throwing up?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
No method is ever confirmed. Things such as vomiting, being found and getting early supportive treatment, all influence the chances of success.

Anti emetics can help with vomiting, but I've personally not read any studies or papers on effectiveness with phenobarbital.

Alcohol can increase the chances of vomiting, so it's not something I'd suggest.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit concerned you're getting pento, pheno and possibly SN mixed up. You're fairly new here and have already picked a method, which is why I'm responding - but how much research have you actually done into the method?

Reactions: Cakeisalie
ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
No method is ever confirmed. Things such as vomiting, being found and getting early supportive treatment, all influence the chances of success.

Anti emetics can help with vomiting, but I've personally not read any studies or papers on effectiveness with phenobarbital.

Alcohol can increase the chances of vomiting, so it's not something I'd suggest.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit concerned you're getting pento, pheno and possibly SN mixed up. You're fairly new here and have already picked a method, which is why I'm responding - but how much research have you actually done into the method?
to be honest, im getting pheno and pento mixed up, but not SN. i did not do a lot of research im just tired of thinking about methods, every method i thought of requires a lot of courage, causes too much pain or is simply not available like guns for example so i thought that phenobarbital might be the best method since it is available, does not require courage and does not cause a lot of pain

• Love
Reactions: Tesha