Damn

Damn

Manic - depression
Aug 27, 2018
So I heard this guy called Alex jones (absolute nutta) say, radio towers are a conspiracy theory to control peoples minds. At first as well as most people I laughed but wondered where he got the idea from, so I started looking at what these frequencys do to the brain on Google scholar (an Australian & American paper) and university paper's, and.... To cut to the chace they do in fact alter human emotion, making someone more sugestive, frustrated, anxious, sad and more.

I live in the UK and we are having 5G every WHERE now , and yes N. Teslas dream was beautiful but there is quite a lot of hard evidence to show it affects us, and there are no longer studies,

If any one else has info about this or believes this new 21st century luxury is worth investing as well please don't be shy?

Damn

Reactions: Orin and Peaceful_Sam
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
They also did a study for a while back about overhead electricity pylons and a similar line, then that suddenly quietened down. I don't think many people think about the luxuries which we now take as necessity as having an influence on our bodies. Even the chemicals and drugs in food products. It took them hundreds of years to say smoking tobacco was bad for you. Trouble is, as a species we are now greedy for convenience and technology so its of our own making.

Reactions: Damn, Help_Me and Xaphous
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Your post is great by the way. Thank you for thinking and make us think

I'd like to think, but my brain has been fried by my mobile phone.

• Love
Reactions: Damn, Help_Me, Dystopia and 1 other person
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Yes, radiation is bad for human and all other life forms. 5G is more intense radiation in shorter more direct wave lengths. There is nothing good about that. More radiation with your GMO food and fluoridated beverages becase guberment loves us.

Reactions: Damn