J

Jeebo5021

Oct 8, 2024
For all this talk of diversity and equality in the world, it still isn't accepting of people who are different and think differently. Even if you know how to solve problems, your treated like a bad person. Even when you explain why it makes you feel sad, your treated even more like you are a bad person. They say stuff like "no you have to learn from this so you don't repeat it!" Then when you explain why it makes you feel alone, they make you feel like a bad person too. They say "well you've got to get out there and meet people, join a group, it can't just be me you talk to".
I wish people would know how much their words hurt. How the words they say just make the world a crueler place. It makes it seem like your not even worth being cared about. That's probably true in my case.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoName_NoLife, ApparentlyNot, divinemistress36 and 3 others
alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
Look at animals like monkeys. Our biology has those roots stretching deep into our subconscious. Being exiled from the group was usually death, and genes are selected by their reproductive fitness and ability to help the wider group survive. Nature is selfish, violent and cruel, kill or be killed.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Redacted24
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
I never wanted to belong. Whenever I think I found "my group" I started questioning their ideals. I simply don't want to feel like a normie in any group. I'm my own group.

J

Jeebo5021

Oct 8, 2024
I love your profile pic. It just typifies the way I feel. It's so damn sad, but oh so true. It reminds me of a poster I saw for a charity with a teddy bear, saying something like "I was a good deed and you left me outside".