• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I'm not sure if it is an simular thread here, I just wonder why some people act the way they do.. Some people thinks they know you better than you do yourself.. Doesn't make sense in my eyes.. And those who bully other people, just drop it, and start think about how you would feel if you got bullied.. No one is perfect, but we are perfect in our imperfections... Make love, not war.. Peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, msexit, Should be gone and 10 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Humans are a predatory species by scientific definition. With this comes bullying behavior. We will never change human nature. I hate it. One of the many reasons I want to CTB.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Should be gone, About_to_Go and 8 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Humans are a predatory species by scientific definition. With this comes bullying behavior. We will never change human nature. I hate it. One of the many reasons I want to CTB.
That is true unfortunately...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Should be gone, About_to_Go and 7 others
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
thank you for your words andy <33

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Should be gone, About_to_Go and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm not sure if it is an simular thread here, I just wonder why some people act the way they do.. Some people thinks they know you better than you do yourself.. Doesn't make sense in my eyes.. And those who bully other people, just drop it, and start think about how you would feel if you got bullied.. No one is perfect, but we are perfect in our imperfections... Make love, not war.. Peace ❤

I feel your pain my love :aw: I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what makes a human want to inflict pain on another as well. I think @worldexploder's explanation is the clearest one so far.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Should be gone, About_to_Go and 1 other person