D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
There seems no logic. For some there is lifelong struggling with pain and loneliness and no dignity. The only thing left is to opt out this shit life and death should be peaceful with no pain and love all the things life couldn't give. Why is it made wrong why does death have to be like life, having to die alone with the risk of pain hidden away alone. It's so wrong.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Antiquated, Pookie, greebo6 and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it's all wrong. I don't understand why we have to suffer so much in this world.

• Love
Reactions: Pookie, Good4Nothing and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Once I began to conclude that this life is specifically designed to be a Hell of sorts, every nonsensical act of cruelty started to make a lot more sense.

Reactions: patheticpartner, Pookie and Good4Nothing
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
why does death have to be like life, having to die alone with the risk of pain hidden away alone.
minus the pain part, this is how id prefer to die...alone. the idea of others seems weird to me in any setting (suicide, hospital, ect)

Reactions: Pookie
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
43E3E2B2 192B 4085 BBEC 9AA0CF70811B
What you said brought this to mind, it's a quote from a poet & it touches on how people see death.

I agree with you, we deserve respect & we should be able to opt whenever we choose. It's cruel...why should we have to suffer? The rest of the world, however, sees death as something to be feared in lieu of another outcome in life.
—hugs—

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I agree. I don't understand what life is. Why are we even here? What's the point? Why is there so much suffering? Why do some people live horrible lives and others live more fortunate lives? Why was I even born? Life is just one big question mark and it's killing me. Due to life I want to be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens