• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

skyfall

May 14, 2024
Why would someone choose a very painful method to commit suicide when painless suicide method is accessible for that person?

Reactions: Daryl72
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Maybe they feel they deserve it. I do feel that anyone who insists they are fine with a painful method or would actively prefer it to a less painful one is in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edpal247, the_path_of_sorrows, Daryl72 and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Other than if a painless (I doubt any method is 100% painless) method was not available to someone, I have no idea why someone would opt for a method that would produce certain pain.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Why would someone choose a very painful method to commit suicide when painless suicide method is accessible for that person?
WHich two methods would they be? Maybe one is more feasible to do.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Some people are just wired wrong.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
maybe some people hate themselves to a point where they feel that a painful death may seem fitting for them, i guess? im not really sure

Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and abchia
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
Painless method like inert gas or co poisoning are too complicated for me.

Reactions: Edpal247
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
They probably think it's more guaranteed than painless ones

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Some people may like to make a statement, political perhaps, maybe personal.

They want to make their death impactful on others perhaps, maybe they feel they deserve it due to guilt for an action(s) or emotions they have subjected others too.

Honestly could be a whole host of reasons. Some people also have higher pain thresholds so perhaps the pain isn't something they care about or at least aren't concerned enough to consider.

Really the only way to know is to ask the person themselves if they even want to tell.

T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
I want it to be painful because I deserve to suffer . I'm evil, selfish, worthless, useless, lazy, burden, waste of space, defective etc.
CTB feels like being kind to myself since I won't suffer once it's done. I don't really deserve that kindness, so I will at least make sure I suffer as much as possible in final moments. So that I get at least some of the punishment I deserve.