ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
Why does it always end up like this. You would think after countless years of being actively suicidal I could have pulled it off by now.... haha...
It's almost as if I can hear the universe laughing, mocking me. It's all just a sick joke.
I love humiliating myself! It's so funny. Every time.
I'll keep trying like I always have, though. Eventually it'll work out, right?

release me. release me. release me. release me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, Sanva, markimobzzdeasui and 6 others
S

someonelse

Jan 28, 2022
Do you think things happen for a reason or it's all random and arbitrary? Maybe it wasn't your time for some reason we can't know. I don't know. I'm planning to ctb tomorrow and I'm really hoping it works. I will be pretty upset if it doesn't. But it also feels partly out of my control.

ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
Do you think things happen for a reason or it's all random and arbitrary? Maybe it wasn't your time for some reason we can't know. I don't know. I'm planning to ctb tomorrow and I'm really hoping it works. I will be pretty upset if it doesn't. But it also feels partly out of my control.
I feel like it's just coincidental, but yeah like you said there is just no way to know. Regardless of why things happen, you can only do what you can. I wish you the best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is difficult to ctb, I understand. I know it can be unbearable living a life you do not want to live, in my case I have never wanted to be alive but yet I am still here. I'm sorry you are in this situation, I know that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

S

Soill

Feb 5, 2022
It really is difficult to ctb, I understand. I know it can be unbearable living a life you do not want to live, in my case I have never wanted to be alive but yet I am still here. I'm sorry you are in this situation, I know that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
I just want to die and I've researched every method but I don't think any of these methods will work. So many on here try and fail. I need to die, I don't want to get it wrong. I'm trying to get hold of SN but can't in the UK and I don't know what I'm buying :( :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Death is beautiful