TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I am absolutely going to flip out everything has fallen apart and I need to vent, f**k everyone around me I'm sick of people trying to take advantage of me I'm sick of being paranoid and so unstable, I'm sick of my thoughts, my head and all of me, why the hell is anyone able to keep going with this constant torture, I dont want to hurt or I want to hurt and be gone once and for all, f**k my life!!!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Phill, Georgii, Stick and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
im sorry :( vent as much as you want. that pain has to be unbearable. you deserve better. have all the hugs?

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you I'm so sick of the same cycle of me, I just want it to stop I so desperately wanted to be happy but it seems impossible
I remember my first time here, so many have left and I envy them, I used get so much support here then I slowly drifted off and now I'm back and more determined than ever to just be me and rely on me, I'm done with irl people I'm not able for the stress of them and there horrible words

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you I'm so sick of the same cycle of me, I just want it to stop I so desperately wanted to be happy but it seems impossible
I remember my first time here, so many have left and I envy them, I used get so much support here then I slowly drifted off and now I'm back and more determined than ever to just be me and rely on me, I'm done with irl people I'm not able for the stress of them and there horrible words

I hear you. The last lines in your post could have been mine. I can't handle the stress of daily life, not even when it comes to relatively low-stress situations.

I am so sick & tired of going through the same cycle of pain every day on and on and on and on. It will never end until I die.

Hug :heart:

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel