gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
This is really old but way back I used to be in a discord server. It used to be my main friend group. It had drama every now and then and also was pretty toxic. Anyways it was ran by this gay dude(irrelevant info) I'll call M. He was super selfish and had an ego. This one time we were in a call with like 4 other people. One of them was this girl who had autism(A). M was complaining about something and A decided to defend it. M called her a meat rider and used more street slang that A didn't understand. M just kept calling her a dumb bitch and just didn't really explain what the word meant to A. She started crying and left the call. I would then pm her after she left to see if she was okay. Then I would proceed to hang out with her for like a week or 2 after and M seemed to have taken notice. Calls me out saying I was a "pussy chaser" and that I secretly had a crush on another female in the server. He was wrong of course. I'd then get banned the next day and he has this whole dumb ass conversation on how he always vented out his emotions in the venting channel. And I just helped her cuz she was a girl. Wasn't the case tho. I truly helped A cuz she was hurt from it. She also had autism so i thought it was super disrespectful. I didn't care if she was a male. I would've done the same thing. Him also saying he always vented meant nothing to me. Everyone was already always praising him and giving him a bigger ego than he already has so I don't. Even bother to reply when he already had a fan club. I didn't even like the other girl. I guess she was cute but she had a boyfriend so I cared less about her. I didn't really get to defend myself at all. And everyone blocked me in the server. They all just believed M and A ended up ghosting me after about another 2 weeks of hanging out. I just don't understand how everyone just instantly chose M. No one tried to see the full story. So now to a small group of people I seem like a dickhead down bad for women. That's life I guess.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avoid, wren-briar and EternalShore
alienfreak

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
Most people are horrible and incomprehensible, that's my experience. If you want to find good people that are worth spending time with then you have to somehow filter through people like that

Reactions: wren-briar and gnarly
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
People can be so evil sometimes~ :( When I help others (which I always do), I always get used for it~ :/ Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to avoid getting used and abused myself nor how to get what I truly want ever~ :( so welp, the cycle continues! >_<
From the looks of it, those people just sound evil and entirely self-centered tho~ getting kicked out of their group for being better than them is probably for the better~ even if they ruined your reputation among themselves for it~ :/

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and gnarly
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You did the right thing in my opinion- I think it happens sometimes that some old structures has to falll down so there can be something better to work with (or it's way how universe works when it tries to push you somewhere else).

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar