Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020

i dont undestrand why it fail,he woke up...not found...he uses lot of water ???

4/02/20202days ago I drank 20g of sodium nitrite mixed with water, the taste was so awful I drank 1,5l of water with it. I remembered that I have 50mg of quetiapine, took it and fell asleep.[NOTE: Reached unconsciousness.]

Sadly I woke up after an hour and vomited, but mostly water. Slept again hoping I won't wake up this morning... I did. The worst day of my life. Out of desperation took about 20g of sodium nitrAte, didn't vomit just slept all day, and woke up with severe head pain. Now It's the second morning and I feel fine physically, just a little dizzy.

What do I do now? I feel so hopeless.. How much time before blackout do you have in partial suspension method? How painful is it?

and this ????

Mich5173/03/2019[SN + DMSO]

Just drank SN + DMSO
————
Minudah said:"How much did you take?" REPLY: "20g of SN dissolved in 100ml of DMSO. I vomited. I don't know how much I have that in my stomach now, but I think that much of them has been puked."
Ahh, what I have done?! ok, ok, keep calm, keep calm. Horrible taste, but I did it..
————
I feel similar to partial hanging. Vision want to turn black, but it don't. I hear some noise.. Now I feel that im going to pass out. Oh no.
————
I don't have control about them. ah.
————
Ok, I was in the bathroom now (I didn't vomiting, i didn't need to - ok, I was sitting on the toilet...). I've heard another noise, like a hiss, but it wasn't in my head. I heard that like a normal sound. I don't know where did come from - in my bathroom I didn't hear similar noise ever. I think so. When I was walking to my room, I was convulsing - like in partial hanging - it was very similar! Convulsing with a low frequency.. Or how can I say about that. Then I was thinking that I'm going to pass out, but now I do not feel it - convulsing as well as going to pass out (im sitting on chair now). I feel bit tingle also now. I feel that at first after drinking that substances. I have also high bit rate. And deep bt reath' (I cant' aim
————
CameronCandie said: "you still alive? if so hope you see this and pass in peace" REPLY: "Yes but I don't feel Ica==-h-s--][nva[ ve mcij time.[]tee/"
————
Do you think I can drink apld juice? I wanna drink it badly. 40minutes leef Sorry, but I can;r aim on keys.
————
I was typing strange letters on keyboard because my hands were convulsing and my vision was kind of moving from right to left. I don't know why typing on keyboard was so hard, because I even couldn't look for my hands. I might add I'm generally type without looking on keyboard (if you thinking about 'How he was typing at all?'). When I stood from chair I fell down and hit window but I didn't pass out. Generally I was not really conscious. When I was walking to bathroom I was doing it on my hands and knees. I didn't call for ER. I dealt with it on my own. I have vomitting a lot. After time I felt bit better and went to (trying) sleep. Now I don't feel very good but it's ok. And it isn't troll. I'm not here for fun. I won't do this method again. When I see rest of DMSO on my desk for example I'm feeling a bit ill.
————
Roberto said: "Did you feel pain?" REPLY: "There wasn't any pain. Nausea was actually the biggest problem. Maybe due to my almost immediate going to bathroom and vomitting. I don't know how to better prove that's not fake. Photos I took before drinking (with regard to some posts about my calm)."
————
Kingkelly said: "How long before you were unconscious? Also did it hurt?" REPLY: "I wasn't unconscious. I mean that I was not really conscious but I didn't black out."

and this????

3/12/2019Sup, survived an SN attempt last night. N is the gold standard and I have no idea why the fuck you would want to use ANYTHING else if you have it already.[NOTE: Reached unconsciousness.]

TimeToBiteTheDust said: "What happened? Could you make a thread with that experience?" REPLY: "TL:DR — zoning out on benzos after fasting, blacking out for 2 hours, waking up very sweaty, confusion/dizzy, turning blue around the lips and fingers, spewing up a lot of blood I don't remember, took more benzos did a line of coke and slept it off for a few hours. Woke up cold and shaking 6 hours later and seemed ok. I've died of a deliberate heroin OD before and bear in mind my body can take vastly more abuse than most. It was calculated correctly but my body somehow survived.
————
There isn't much more to tell. I just got up and walked it off and did a load of blow the next day. Took a trip to the doctor yesterday and and I'm flawlessly healthy. I'm terrible at dying ahaha
————
blue lips, blue hands, lot of blood thrown up, organs scrambled, SN you failed me.

Kikoo Loool said: "Omg why? Didn't uoi follow the regimen?" REPLY: "Nope just have a very stubborn body, not the first fatal encounter I've somehow survived lmao"
————
I've died of a deliberate heroin OD before and bear in mind my body can take vastly more abuse than most.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Because he drank way too much water?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pen>Sword, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
ok thanks
and second and third stories that i have put here?

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Second vomited immediately and third has too many ramifications to point out one specific thing

T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
is there a similar table with failed hangings?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
is there a similar table with failed hangings?
Hanging failure consequences can be more severe than sn, there's not much point in a hanging failure chart due to the fact that it's not as methodical as sn

Reactions: Defenestration
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
If u do the guidelines true, and have backup SN glass, SN works. The number of successful attempts is much more than failed (with many reasons) there are alot of successful cases at news and scientific research. searching alot at some failed attempts dosen't give u any thing except stress

• Love
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, NodusTollens, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

i dont undestrand why it fail,he woke up...not found...he uses lot of water ???

4/02/20202days ago I drank 20g of sodium nitrite mixed with water, the taste was so awful I drank 1,5l of water with it. I remembered that I have 50mg of quetiapine, took it and fell asleep.[NOTE: Reached unconsciousness.]

Sadly I woke up after an hour and vomited, but mostly water. Slept again hoping I won't wake up this morning... I did. The worst day of my life. Out of desperation took about 20g of sodium nitrAte, didn't vomit just slept all day, and woke up with severe head pain. Now It's the second morning and I feel fine physically, just a little dizzy.

What do I do now? I feel so hopeless.. How much time before blackout do you have in partial suspension method? How painful is it?

and this ????

Mich5173/03/2019[SN + DMSO]

Just drank SN + DMSO
————
Minudah said:"How much did you take?" REPLY: "20g of SN dissolved in 100ml of DMSO. I vomited. I don't know how much I have that in my stomach now, but I think that much of them has been puked."
Ahh, what I have done?! ok, ok, keep calm, keep calm. Horrible taste, but I did it..
————
I feel similar to partial hanging. Vision want to turn black, but it don't. I hear some noise.. Now I feel that im going to pass out. Oh no.
————
I don't have control about them. ah.
————
Ok, I was in the bathroom now (I didn't vomiting, i didn't need to - ok, I was sitting on the toilet...). I've heard another noise, like a hiss, but it wasn't in my head. I heard that like a normal sound. I don't know where did come from - in my bathroom I didn't hear similar noise ever. I think so. When I was walking to my room, I was convulsing - like in partial hanging - it was very similar! Convulsing with a low frequency.. Or how can I say about that. Then I was thinking that I'm going to pass out, but now I do not feel it - convulsing as well as going to pass out (im sitting on chair now). I feel bit tingle also now. I feel that at first after drinking that substances. I have also high bit rate. And deep bt reath' (I cant' aim
————
CameronCandie said: "you still alive? if so hope you see this and pass in peace" REPLY: "Yes but I don't feel Ica==-h-s--][nva[ ve mcij time.[]tee/"
————
Do you think I can drink apld juice? I wanna drink it badly. 40minutes leef Sorry, but I can;r aim on keys.
————
I was typing strange letters on keyboard because my hands were convulsing and my vision was kind of moving from right to left. I don't know why typing on keyboard was so hard, because I even couldn't look for my hands. I might add I'm generally type without looking on keyboard (if you thinking about 'How he was typing at all?'). When I stood from chair I fell down and hit window but I didn't pass out. Generally I was not really conscious. When I was walking to bathroom I was doing it on my hands and knees. I didn't call for ER. I dealt with it on my own. I have vomitting a lot. After time I felt bit better and went to (trying) sleep. Now I don't feel very good but it's ok. And it isn't troll. I'm not here for fun. I won't do this method again. When I see rest of DMSO on my desk for example I'm feeling a bit ill.
————
Roberto said: "Did you feel pain?" REPLY: "There wasn't any pain. Nausea was actually the biggest problem. Maybe due to my almost immediate going to bathroom and vomitting. I don't know how to better prove that's not fake. Photos I took before drinking (with regard to some posts about my calm)."
————
Kingkelly said: "How long before you were unconscious? Also did it hurt?" REPLY: "I wasn't unconscious. I mean that I was not really conscious but I didn't black out."

and this????

3/12/2019Sup, survived an SN attempt last night. N is the gold standard and I have no idea why the fuck you would want to use ANYTHING else if you have it already.[NOTE: Reached unconsciousness.]

TimeToBiteTheDust said: "What happened? Could you make a thread with that experience?" REPLY: "TL:DR — zoning out on benzos after fasting, blacking out for 2 hours, waking up very sweaty, confusion/dizzy, turning blue around the lips and fingers, spewing up a lot of blood I don't remember, took more benzos did a line of coke and slept it off for a few hours. Woke up cold and shaking 6 hours later and seemed ok. I've died of a deliberate heroin OD before and bear in mind my body can take vastly more abuse than most. It was calculated correctly but my body somehow survived.
————
There isn't much more to tell. I just got up and walked it off and did a load of blow the next day. Took a trip to the doctor yesterday and and I'm flawlessly healthy. I'm terrible at dying ahaha
————
blue lips, blue hands, lot of blood thrown up, organs scrambled, SN you failed me.

Kikoo Loool said: "Omg why? Didn't uoi follow the regimen?" REPLY: "Nope just have a very stubborn body, not the first fatal encounter I've somehow survived lmao"
————
I've died of a deliberate heroin OD before and bear in mind my body can take vastly more abuse than most.
Lack of anti-emetics.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Seems like they didn't have a back up SN for when they throw up. Also they were on other drugs/substances that could have clouded/messed with their mind so they messed stuff up.

T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
Having the 2nd and 3rd dose of SN dissolves in water is a must if you vomiting occurs.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
First one: 20mg in 1.5 litres - he consumed too little. Then he says he took nitrate?
Second one: Puked a lot and stupid a lot
Last one: Dumb junky that probably misread the guides
:pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: blackestofbile and crybaby
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Does calling someone who attempted suicide stupid and a "dumb junkie" make you feel tougher? They're human.
Does highroad-ing someone satisfy your pointless moral fetish? Is that what you come to SS for, so you can play gatekeeper of a safe space?

Seriously, get over yourself. Attempting suicide doesn't make you some special person immune from criticism or harsh language.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Rabitfever and xirc79
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Does highroad-ing someone satisfy your pointless moral fetish? Is that what you come to SS for, so you can play gatekeeper of a safe space?

Seriously, get over yourself. Attempting suicide doesn't make you some special person immune from criticism or harsh language.
No. Defending people isn't having a "moral fetish." What the fuck? I would have no issue calling them those names if they'd actually done something harmful. Calling someone stupid because they couldn't kill themselves isn't normal criticism.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ida_, it's_all_a_game, NegativeSymptoms and 5 others