Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
http://www1.cbn.com/700club/kristen-anderson-suicide-interrupted

Worst part is where she mentions God like God exists if God had existed he would have allowed her to join the kingdom instead of leaving her with no legs !!

"I just started to cry out to God and for the first time, I asked Him why He would keep me here, why He would want me, even without my legs," she says.

Reactions: Morning Angel, Trashcan, FullFat and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Neck on rails!!!! Jesus lordy

Reactions: Trashcan and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Holy shit though. That is terrifying. Is it real?

Reactions: Trashcan
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
There's that platitude about going to hell if you commit suicide that just makes me want to barf.

Reactions: Trashcan, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, betteroffdead and 5 others
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
That made me feel quite ill. Not the legs part but all the god stuff. Truly a terrible thing to behold when someones brain turns to mashed potato like that.

Reactions: Trashcan, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Ampsvx123 and 5 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
That made me feel quite ill. Not the legs part but all the god stuff. Truly a terrible thing to behold when someones brain turns to mashed potato like that.
Her brain committed suicide that day

Reactions: Trashcan, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, DeathBecomesMe and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The worst part after this story is that she is going to spew religious bullshit and pro-life platitudes. As far as suicide attempts in general, it is better to thoroughly plan out the attempt and method before going through to lower chances of similar things happening.

Reactions: NoHope, Trashcan, ScaredOfLife and 1 other person
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
It's insane how she wanted to ctb before, at a time in her life when she was perfectly able bodied and had legs. But then somehow after losing her legs, she can find the will to live now without legs and the memory of that traumatic experience. Inconsistent to say the least. People make mistakes I guess, but resorting to religion as an excuse to want to live, nah.

I'm at odds with her mentality, but being the empath that I am, I can't help but feel sorry for her current physical situation.

Reactions: Trashcan and ScaredOfLife
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
louie.gif

No comment on this one guys!

Reactions: weedoge and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
"I just started to cry out to God and for the first time, I asked Him why He would keep me here, why He would want me, even without my legs," she says.
Honestly my heart breaks for her. How terrible that she's got to live this way now, even worse off. This kind of existential and physical pain is what drove me to be an atheist in my last days (not looking for an argument, simply stating my beliefs).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Honestly my heart breaks for her. How terrible that she's got to live this way now, even worse off. This kind of existential and physical pain is what drove me to be an atheist in my last days (not looking for an argument, simply stating my beliefs).
interesting