DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Its not fair
It didnt take any ounce of "work" for my abusers to abuse me. I shouldn't have to work as hard to heal
Then again, what is the point of healing anyways? What is the point of years of work, only to have a little bit of time to be "happy"
It's a waste of time. Shame.

Though its probably nt healthy, but I have been avoiding most people irl. You start to hate people when you see them for who they are, and in turn you hate yourself. Besides, Im just one person anyways
Surely someone will come around and do better things than I've ever done
Im replicable in that sense

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Wolfjob_dayjob, Deleted member 19276 and 4 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's some serious bullshit, it takes literally no effort from anyone for us to get into this state but apparently requires loads of effort to gt out.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Wolfjob_dayjob, Arvinneedstodie and 2 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
It's some serious bullshit, it takes literally no effort from anyone for us to get into this state but apparently requires loads of effort to gt out.
It is so not fair. And whats worse is that I am too afraid to die. my method is jumping off a bridge, yet I am too scared to do it. I am so pathetic that I want to die but I cant :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and NoPlaceForme
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It is so not fair. And whats worse is that I am too afraid to die. my method is jumping off a bridge, yet I am too scared to do it. I am so pathetic that I want to die but I cant :(
What I hate is that life just keeps moving on top of it all. I can't really focus on it because I'm expected to still manage college, work, social life and other things. It's way too much to handle all at once, I need a break dammit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and NoPlaceForme
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Ugh I need a fucking vacation from everyone in my life.

Also I am in college too but since the sexual assault I have lost faith in my school. Lets just say they never helped me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob