obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I have been abusing clonazepam for some time now (not as long tho). Im not 4-8mg a day. Lately when I take 6 or 8mg I do not have as much anxiety but I do get headaches and dont feel as sleepy as I like to.
Whats happening?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Unfortunately benzo tolerance skyrockets very fast

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Yeah it's tolerance. The only way is to take a few days off, 2 if you can. Then make sure you don't take a high dose until you know you how you feel.

I am dependant on clonazepam too but have managed to stay taking a low dose by taking a day or two off whenever I get tolerance. Not fun when it happens ☹️

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Yeah it's tolerance. The only way is to take a few days off, 2 if you can. Then make sure you don't take a high dose until you know you how you feel.

I am dependant on clonazepam too but have managed to stay taking a low dose by taking a day or two off whenever I get tolerance. Not fun when it happens ☹️
do you too experience high anxiety and overall weird symptoms when you stop? How do you deal with it?

seho_j

seho_j

Nov 12, 2018
My benzos never seem to work for me, even if I collect some and take them at once (not too much).

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
do you too experience high anxiety and overall weird symptoms when you stop? How do you deal with it?
I do get bad anxiety but no withdrawals or anything since I keep my dose low, if I'm really distracted it's okay but other times I just have a drink instead. Not the best coping mechanisms but we do what we can I guess!

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
I do get bad anxiety but no withdrawals or anything since I keep my dose low, if I'm really distracted it's okay but other times I just have a drink instead. Not the best coping mechanisms but we do what we can I guess!
Hahah yeahh, I mean I drink w benzos sometimes so 😅

Reactions: Tulip<3
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You gain tolerance to medications over time if you take them too much.