sorararara

sorararara

not much to look at
Feb 12, 2023
i'm just so frustrated and annoyed right now. i'm sorry if i don't make much sense

why does it have to be so hard just to EXIST? i never asked to be born in a body that is constantly making me dysphoric. i never wanted to NOT be straight. i don't want this. why do people say i'm just doing it for attention when i'm suffering so much because of it? why would i ever live like this willingly? i have only came out anonymously, and so many people say so much bigoted shit to me. you don't even know me. how could i be doing this for attention when i hide it as much as possible? i don't even feel human.

what gives others the right to literally DEBATE if i even fucking exist or if i'm just a troubled attention seeker?
how dare those people say i'm doing it because it's "trendy" or "cool". what the fuck is trendy or cool about this? i'm in a constant state of hating myself and i have no means to lessen that hatred. even if i'm talking about it COMPLETELY anonymously, i'm still drowned in insults and accusations of being a liar. i can't even love myself, it's not option. it's too expensive, and even if it wasn't expensive, i'll be hated by people i know, treated like i'm subhuman by people i don't know, etc.

living just isn't worth it, the world can't change, i'm so scared. i never asked for this, i don't want this. i genuinely don't see how i could ever be happy

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: petiolenet, nico_wren, living once and 7 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
People can be bastards. I'm so sorry. But maybe you can try to surround yourself with the right kind of people? Don't let nasty words affect you, those people aren't worth the time of day

Reactions: stermc
wr3ck3d

wr3ck3d

My color says "Wanderer" so let's go with that
Feb 12, 2023
Some people would do anything to point out the differences in others like they are superior in some way, yet they are the worst. I suggest you look for groups of people that are similar to you, and you will find more acceptance than from others. This community is a good start, but remember that in every community there are bad apples, and you shouldn't let anyone put you down with their ignorance.

Reactions: sorararara, stermc and Forever Sleep
evanescent

evanescent

Student
Feb 14, 2023
i wish i had some words of encouragement, but it really feels like we're losing our fight for trans rights.
i cope by sorrounding myself with other trans people and kindhearted cis people.
i wouldn't venture so far as to say that the following applies to the majority of people. however there is definitely a substantial group of people out there who, although they may be uneducated and oblivious to our struggles, are kindhearted and could eventually learn to accept us.
in my experience most of the people in the SaSu community are open minded and non-judgemental. i don't think anyone who browses this forum is in a position to look down on others.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorararara and living once
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so disgusting how people can be so cruel and treat others so badly, this world is undeniably such a hellish place to exist in. I think that it's true that humans are responsible for so much of the suffering that very sadly exists here.

Reactions: sorararara
P

pup-pup

Jan 3, 2023
I'm so sorry. People are saying truly horrifying things. But there are many many people who are fighting along side you, trans and cis. I don't know what country you are in or how old you are, but orgs like the Trevor Project might be good for finding a community and support?

Reactions: sorararara
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Your life here does matter to God, by remaining alive u please him and he is happy to be around to try to help and guide u, but I understand that, this doesn't make everything alright and our society can be rejecting and cruel. U still need relationships and belonging especially wen u are young. As we get older seems like we don't care as much if people want to be around us or not. At least I don't anymore.

Last edited: