Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Why do so many people think they can control what someone else does with their life?

They shouldn't. I feel if people are allowed to bring lives into the world, the same lives should be given the freedom to opt out. I really don't see what is the big deal if it involves no one but the person who had enough.

For the life of me I can't figure this out either. It's part religions fault and part people projecting their life experiences and their foibles onto any given situation.

People are so heartless, selfish, and all around horrible I can't stand it.

Nobody helps the suffering, they tell each other it's best not to dwell on such things, that there's nothing they can do.

Such lies! There's plenty people can do to ease the suffering of others. They choose to turn a blind eye and blame others, blame the people suffering for putting themselves in that position. As if people aren't put there by others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, divinemistress36 and 9 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly. It makes NO sense

Reactions: Immensevoid, Darkover and callen
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly the reality is that so many humans are obsessed with prolonging the suffering of others, it's really disgusting and hellish how many wish to deny others a right to die in peace even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. It truly is so horrifying how euthanasia isn't an option for everyone even know we never consented to existing and aren't obligated to continue. Those delusional pro-life people cause nothing but harm, it's very unacceptable how humans procreate and wish to imprison those individuals in this cruel and meaningless existence until they decay and die anyway.

Reactions: Immensevoid, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
No one is forced to stay alive.

Reactions: UKscotty
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
incorrect even attempting to end your own life can lead to forced kidnapping forced drugging and false imprisonment

Reactions: Immensevoid, Hollowman and ijustwishtodie
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
True. And it makes it even harder to understand why on earth assisted suicide is illegal. I believe everyone deserves a peaceful death and there are so many people who choose to attempt ctb anyway… Nobody deserves ending up splashed on the pavement or turning blue in a hotel room. It's just not fair.

Reactions: Immensevoid and divinemistress36
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
True. And it makes it even harder to understand why on earth assisted suicide is illegal. I believe everyone deserves a peaceful death and there are so many people who choose to attempt ctb anyway… Nobody deserves ending up splashed on the pavement or turning blue in a hotel room. It's just not fair.
Idk either, the laws can be very confusing sometimes.