_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
The world is so fake that almost every wears a mask, most people don't like to show that they're suffering or struggling with life. Many people are fake to get things they wouldn't be able to receive or to avoid being rejected by families. Young boys are being told to not show their tears, to not show weakness.. and if so, better get ready for bullies at school, its really messed up. Also the hierarchy wont allow most people to speak up, to address things which must be addressed. Some people are being gaslighted on a daily basis and uder constant stress, they have to fake their lifes to basically survive.

Important topics like suicide and the dark side of life are being simply supressed and demonized in our society all over the world. This isn't a good approach, results are stigmatisation, alienation and many more, probably one of the biggest issue which comes along with this approach is that people are being isolated and left alone.
Our species is dependant onto others. Its a basic need for us.

Ss Is an important place and it does a good a good job at bringing this missing piece to those who need it. Here people are free to to share their stories and real feelings, whiteout being rejected.

//Just some random thoughts, i hope you like it:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: montana007, ShaiOne007, Cherry Crumpet and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree, we need a place where we can talk about these topics without stigma and judgement and I am glad this place exists. I see the right to die as important and this place supports that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, NotStrongEnough and 3 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Society be like: ''hey if you aren't happy and smiling like crazy 24/7 showing us you're a funcitonal member of our suffering cult you're not valid get ready to be bullied hahaha''. This society thrives only on suffering and misery of other people and was created to complicate our lives just for a ''higehr meaning''.

This site is a breathe of oxygen cause you can finally be yoursself here and take a fresh, healthy and clean breath away from the shit going outside of tjis site. We should talk more about the real stuff but how when most people are brainwashed to live in a small bubble of comfort in which they think everything is sunshine and rainbows and nothing is wrong until somethinghappens to them?

Good post. I like it.

• Love
Reactions: montana007, Cherry Crumpet, Circles and 2 others