B

Billgatesbanunga

Jul 10, 2021
It's so unfortunate to see happy and healthy people (who are prolifers also) without any drinking/smoking habbit go suddenly by cardiac arrest at young ages. Then there is me (and people like me) who wishes to die of a sudden cardiac arrest in sleep haven't got one yet. Anyone else felt the same?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venom85, wasteofspace532, Mary5689 and 5 others
M

mykitsune

Sep 19, 2021
Everything about this god forsaken rock is unfair don't waste too much breath complaining about it cuz it'll drive you insane

• Love
Reactions: wasteofspace532, Mary5689, chyme and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do envy those who have left this world. Non existence is all that I want, and once someone is dead, they are incapable of suffering. It is very unfair how many people who want to live die before they get old, yet there are people like me who want nothing to do with life, who are trapped in this world because of the fear of failing ctb. More than anything I wish that death would come peacefully, falling asleep and never waking again is my preferred way to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wasteofspace532, Mary5689, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Cardiac arrest at young ages under 40 are almost always hereditary heart defect. I almost had a heart attack at 22 when I took 30 caffeine pills but my nephew saved me. Fml.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: wasteofspace532, _Minsk, lofticries and 1 other person
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
Often think it's their break for being good people ..... they get to go earlier. The good die young ..... the bad live forever.

• Love
Reactions: wasteofspace532, mayHeCurseUsAll, _Minsk and 2 others
G

GaelenSinclaire

May 1, 2022
Great question - let me tell you the idiot story of my life.

In a nutshell my life is a tragic wreck. I'll have to write a separate post with all tbe details but suffice it to say there's almost nothing good - with one exception. Six years ago, I married my second wife, the love of my life. She was everything I wanted and felt truly like my soul mate. Went through a horrible divorce to get her and it was worth it - or or so I thought.

Fast forward - in those six years, I had a heart attack, 3 stents, full open abdominal surgery with horrible consequences but through it all, I had her. She was amazing, my rock. Then this past September I discovered I had heart failure, which led to a quadruple bypass. It's been rough recovering but I'm making progress.

This month on our anniversary, she tells me she's not in love with me anymore. The medical issues have been too tough on her. She's sorry but she doesn't know what to do or how to proceed. Evidently, she's felt this way for several years.

She is literally the only reason I'm here, but if I knew she was going to do this, I'd have skipped a quadruple bypass and let the 95% blockage in 4 arteries run its natural course.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: wasteofspace532, Mary5689, Billgatesbanunga and 1 other person
peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
What gets me is young kids who die. Kids who love life and wanted the world. Breaks my heart, and I feel like a piece of shit for taking my life for granted.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venom85, wasteofspace532 and Mary5689