• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
BACLOFEN is a drug that acts as a muscle relaxant through the GABAergic system and is as lethal or more lethal than Pentobarbital in rats and mice.

Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant that has been banned due to its potential for abuse and deaths caused by its respiratory depression through the GABAergic system.

I would also like to hear your experiences and opinions.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Sounds good. There are a hundred and one substances I'd like to get my hands on to CTB with, if only it were possible.
Sadly I don't think it's exactly good business for dealers in illegal and controlled substances to sell something that the average person will most likely only need once for the brief rest of their life.

castlebravo

castlebravo

Oct 9, 2022
I'm on this for a neurological disease. Of course - I've built up a tolerance to it. I understand it's difficult to CTB on only one if these types of drugs.