Account unknown

Account unknown

Reprehensible
Nov 19, 2021
Is there not a single, easily accessible and peaceful way to CTB in developed nations? Everything is illegal in my country or near impossible to procure, even inert gas which should be one of the easiest things to get and would be one of my preferred methods. I can't take this anymore, I need to CTB ASAP. I feel like I won't be able to take it anymore one day soon and will feel forced to take a violent or painful method out of desperation and necessity (that may or may not even have the desired effect) which I don't want and I don't want people I love to see the result of that either.

If I had the capability to leave any way I wanted then I'd be gone already. My life should be mine to do as I wish, so why must they make it impossible and force people into desperate measures? If nothing else it should be legal for you to go to the doctor and end your life providing your reasons are rational, logical and/or medical and are sustained over a certain length of time or something. Only a couple of months ago the thought of flinging myself from a tall building or something was terrifying as a way to CTB but now I feel like I don't really have many options. Sorry I just needed to rant… I'm scared, frustrated, feel like I have zero control over my own life and can't say this anywhere else.

If anyone bothered to read this then thanks, I hope the rest of you are having a better day than me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zzzzz, CloseFriendofCamus, demuic and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that we lived in a world where our right to die is respected and we could exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. It is cruel how we are expected to suffer for decades against our wishes, no one should have to resort to a risky or painful method to end their suffering. It is such a cruel, depressing world we live in and more than anything I wish that it was easier to leave. None of us asked to exist in the first place anyway. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Account unknown
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know where you live, but in most European countries intert gases are quite easy to get. But overall I agree with you.

Reactions: Account unknown, CloseFriendofCamus and thedaywillcome
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
I don´t know where you live, but in most European countries intert gases are quite easy to get. But overall I agree with you.
Helium is expensive

S

Schmootz

Dec 17, 2021
Is there not a single, easily accessible and peaceful way to CTB in developed nations? Everything is illegal in my country or near impossible to procure, even inert gas which should be one of the easiest things to get and would be one of my preferred methods. I can't take this anymore, I need to CTB ASAP. I feel like I won't be able to take it anymore one day soon and will feel forced to take a violent or painful method out of desperation and necessity (that may or may not even have the desired effect) which I don't want and I don't want people I love to see the result of that either.

If I had the capability to leave any way I wanted then I'd be gone already. My life should be mine to do as I wish, so why must they make it impossible and force people into desperate measures? If nothing else it should be legal for you to go to the doctor and end your life providing your reasons are rational, logical and/or medical and are sustained over a certain length of time or something. Only a couple of months ago the thought of flinging myself from a tall building or something was terrifying as a way to CTB but now I feel like I don't really have many options. Sorry I just needed to rant… I'm scared, frustrated, feel like I have zero control over my own life and can't say this anywhere else.

If anyone bothered to read this then thanks, I hope the rest of you are having a better day than me.
Suicide is taboo in our society for two reasons:

1. Dead people don't tithe.
2. Dead people don't pay taxes.

• Informative
Reactions: Account unknown, savoytruffle, Zzzzz and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

Great painting: Empire, Course of Destruction by Thomas Cole

I'm sorry you can't get inert gases where you are--Nitrogen is quite easy to procure here in the US

Reactions: Account unknown
Account unknown

Account unknown

Reprehensible
Nov 19, 2021
It's not that it's hard to get exactly, it's that it's extremely hard for me to get it discreetly while avoiding suspicion of people close to me who would try to stop me and understand what it's for. Its also quite hard to find places where they don't dilute the gas also and even if they don't it seems like you need ID and verification of what you plan to use it for. If I lived alone it would definitely be much less of a problem though.

This is what I suspected. It's sad. We simply exist to make money for the system and in return get very little, if anything at all. They won't even let you escape it without a fight.
Great painting: Empire, Course of Destruction by Thomas Cole

I'm sorry you can't get inert gases where you are--Nitrogen is quite easy to procure here in the US
Good taste. I really like that style of art and I feel that particular painting is very relevant for the age we are living in. If you know of anything similar you can recommend please do.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

Well, if that's the case. why don't they eliminate all of the people who don't pay any taxes or let them eliminate themselves, if those are the reasons? If it's all about money, then surely, and I don't mean this with any disrespect to those implicated in my forthcoming statement, but, then surely, if it is indeed about money, then wouldn't it be "good policy" to let those who are more of the "takers" in society, welfare recipients, etc, eliminate themselves if they so chose? Or, even forcefully eliminate them? Christianity had the largest influence in making suicide a taboo. In the Medieval Ages, suicide was not a taboo. Sometimes it was looked upon with honor. Supposedly, in this country, "we" value life. Well, maybe not all life. Not the ones "we" find unworthy. Or, judge to be unworthy because of unlawful deeds. Frankly, I find this entire society hypocritical. But, alas, I digress.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"They're never gonna make it easy
Of this you can be sure
I greet you from your wilderness
I'll stay inside your door"

"There is no cage or prison
They have no fence too tall
You die more times than anyone
There's still no place to fall"

Rick Wright (Featuring Sinead O'Connor), "Breakthrough"

B

bing

Apr 15, 2022
They need you and a large portion of the population to keep contributing to the economy. Pretty much that simple. Otherwise a large number of people would suicide.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
rabbitlinnt10

rabbitlinnt10

my life is a clown show 🤡
Mar 29, 2022
Economy, more jobs the poor work then the less the elite have to work. They don't give a fuck about if people miss you or not or your future being better if you didn't make them money

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited