Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I can't think of ONE thing that will make me wanna continue living besides fighting for rights/possibly making the world a better place and THAT'S a long reach cuz why do that when I can just be at peace? But my SI has been seriously kicking in as I am just scared and filled with anxiety when the actual moment comes. I am not sure if I'll be able to actually do it. For the ones out there who are not totally suicidal, why and how do you live in this fucked up world, knowing there are horrible things happening every second of the day? Why is life considered a "gift"?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, redeyepiranha, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I understand you. When I am really facing death, my SI goes off like an alarm and I have to retreat. It's really awful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chronicallybroken, Dead Ghost and Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I understand you. When I am really facing death, my SI goes off like an alarm and I have to retreat. It's really awful.
Yeah even researching I get an existential crisis but sometimes I'm so numb when ordering my supplies. It's like you know things are always gonna be horrible but your mind is earthly attached.

• Hugs
Reactions: theboy and Dead Ghost
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
If I ever find out, I'll make sure to tell you.

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate and Superdeterminist
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I can't think of ONE thing that will make me wanna continue living besides fighting for rights/possibly making the world a better place and THAT'S a long reach cuz why do that when I can just be at peace? But my SI has been seriously kicking in as I am just scared and filled with anxiety when the actual moment comes. I am not sure if I'll be able to actually do it. For the ones out there who are not totally suicidal, why and how do you live in this fucked up world, knowing there are horrible things happening every second of the day? Why is life considered a "gift"?
Life is considered a gift because you never asked for it and for sure had no saying in its selection.

• Yay!
Reactions: Obliviate
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that those who want to live wouldn't be on this forum in the first place. Maybe those who want to live have delusional beliefs about the reality of this existence. The whole 'life is a gift' thing makes no sense as life brings unlimited potential for suffering in which there was no need for in the first place. If you never exist it means you never suffer. Life is completely unnecessary and I think that non existence is always preferable no matter what. I don't really understand why anyone would want to live. Maybe a lot of people are alive as ctb is difficult for them.

• Love
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Ngl, if I won the lottery, I'm pushing back my trip for a couple years. Other than that, I can't think of any real reason to be here much longer.

• Love