• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
People say it's hard to resist the suffering that occurs before it kills you, but how about if you're able to sleep before that? Like say, I took lotsa benzos.

Insulin + beta blocker, sound like a really good combo and something I for one actually can access and am less scared to try. someone tell me it's gonna work out :(

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Personally I think insulin is a good and actually surprisingly easy to access option. But I'm guessing most people on here don't think they have access to it.

Most UK 'human' pharmacies will prescribe it privately without a prescription, but only if you say it's for your dog and your vets is closed (on holiday, large dog breed, forget to bring insulin with you - but make sure you know the doses for size of 'dog' you have).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Doemu, sserafim, cappuccinogirl and 1 other person
W

wearingmyheart

Kindness is so gangsta
Aug 17, 2021
Personally I think insulin is a good and actually surprisingly easy to access option. But I'm guessing most people on here don't think they have access to it.

Most UK 'human' pharmacies will prescribe it privately without a prescription, but only if you say it's for your dog and your vets is closed (on holiday, large dog breed, forget to bring insulin with you - but make sure you know the doses for size of 'dog' you have).
damn that's comforting! am lucky cuz i have unlimited access to insulin, and meds are sold without prescription where i am from... but im a little unsure. does it cause brain damage if i survive? i don't know how much to take

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018

Hi did you find any more info on insulin? Looks like you have to fill in questionnaire and to buy online in UK. Presume you'd say you have diabetes. Thanks xx