finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
In January 2023 I joined this website but I had to use VPN because it wasn't accessible in the area I'm in. Now I don't have to. I'm just curious, does anyone know what happened in Europe? It's just a crack in the system? lol

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
in some countries in europe the website doesnt work. where were you when it didnt work? when i first joined the website it would only let me use it while not on mobile data.

finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
in some countries in europe the website doesnt work. where were you when it didnt work? when i first joined the website it would only let me use it while not on mobile data.
I was in Italy and am in Italy still. maybe the problem was with mobile data, now I'm always with wifi

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
This is because some ISPs block SS via DNS. It is usually sufficient to change the DNS. You'll find other DNS providers here, but you should know what you're doing. If you care about privacy, don't use Google's.

People from other countries have also reported this happening, e.g. here. If you don't want to change the DNS, just use Tor Browser.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Skathon, NearlyIrrelevantCake and finalmente
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Tor Browser is your best friend in this regard. Even though I'm a dumbass American, yeah, I feel bad for the Euro friends

Reactions: finalmente
prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
I was in Italy and am in Italy still. maybe the problem was with mobile data, now I'm always with wifi
i believe italy banned SS in the past, perhaps thats why you had problems?

Reactions: ClownWorld2023
finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
i believe italy banned SS in the past, perhaps thats why you had problems?
yeah I thought so but I was wondering why the restriction has lifted :)
also I can access with mobile data and wifi so that was not the problem, idk

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
yeah I thought so but I was wondering why the restriction has lifted :)
also I can access with mobile data and wifi so that was not the problem, idk
I believe it is because they forgot to ban the new domain when the site changed to it's current one lol I believe it was something other than .net before

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, finalmente and Nlis2244
finalmente

finalmente

Nov 3, 2023
I believe it is because they forgot to ban the new domain when the site changed to it's current one lol I believe it was something other than .net before
oooh thank u that explains it well

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
They do want Europeans to die out maybe that's why lol! But it's probably the other reasons listed here.