• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Why is there only one reliable N supplier in the world? Why does Philip Nitschke and his organization spend time and resources on other methods like Sarco (which requires an industrial 3D printer - where the hell do I take an industrial 3D printer and how much will it cost?) instead of focusing on the best, painless, and reliable method?

What happens if A stop selling it once? He can't do this forever. He wrote that the expiration date of his A ends in 2020 - what will happen after that date? I must hurry, but I don't have such an opportunity so far and it really scares me. Also, the price would be cheaper: if the seller is only one in the world, the price is higher and the profit is higher. This civilization is obsessed with money, it has reached the level of mass mental disorder and made this society so disgusting that I would not want to live in it even being a billionaire.

Reactions: jay35, Egddios, Letmego. Please and 1 other person
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Because the vast majority of potential customers will only buy one batch. It's far more profitable to deal in narcotics.

Reactions: Vidar33, Amber1974, Egddios and 1 other person
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
This is why I am so paranoid about not getting my N and why I feel so anxiety about the package getting delivered ...

Reactions: LastFlowers
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Internet is the best place for N distribution.
There is plenty of demand.
Most of the times you wont get jailed for buying it.
Dealers including A wont sell it in their community, because eventually dead bodies would be traced back to them.

Reactions: Marz and Halo13
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I must admit this has always puzzled me, i mean i know for a little while there was a reliable source/s as such on the dodgy web for powder from asia but that all stopped & just the idea that the Fed's put the frighteners on the whole of china to stop production dead & destroy all supplies doesn't add up to me.

There is something funny/odd about the whole set up, i mean i know of the idea of you will only make one purchase, but experience tells me thats not the case, so why is there no one else, makes no sense.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
N is very easy to produce and it would cost about $ 40. I envy animals. This civilization of genetically inferior degenerates, it has no future in this form, I reached such a state when I think that the Reich was totally right, under their rule there was euthanasia for people like me and that was is necessary.
I must admit this has always puzzled me, i mean i know for a little while there was a reliable source/s as such on the dodgy web for powder from asia but that all stopped & just the idea that the Fed's put the frighteners on the whole of china to stop production dead & destroy all supplies doesn't add up to me.

There is something funny/odd about the whole set up, i mean i know of the idea of you will only make one purchase, but experience tells me thats not the case, so why is there no one else, makes no sense.

Maybe someone wants to be a monopolist and fully control it, they do not need competitors. Someone from the elite wants to make money on this and have full control on this area. Despite the fact that the consumer usually makes only one purchase, you can still make good money if you are the only supplier in the whole world.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah but we live a capitalist world so it makes no sense whatsoever ever that only one person can solely supply from one small corner of the world.

The only reason that makes any sense in my disordered brain is that if the whole world knew there was a peaceful way out, easily stored (allowing for expiry dates, but then reordered if needed) then the whole system that we live under where we exist to enrich others would fall apart.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Marz and Just4ride
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
then the whole system that we live under where we exist to enrich others would fall apart.

I have always believed that even if they sell N in pharmacies around the world and widely advertise it, then nothing will change, people will not end their lives en masse. Most of the world's population don't want to die - on the contrary, they are ready for anything to live even a miserable life. They don't want and cann't voluntarily end their lives for a variety of reasons (SI, religious beliefs, fear of non-existence, due to relatives). Some got N and still don't drink it (for example).

• Love
Reactions: Marz, SomebodyBroken and Vidar33
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
There was a time when N was legal. One could go to the pharmacy and buy sleeping pills. I checked the suicide rates. They were higher (I think 17 people per 100.000 instead of 11) but it might be also because there was no suicide prevention strategy (no hotlines etc.).

Having a N market is hard but there is a chance for a Fentanyl market because it is already established. It could be a side market, "pure F for suicide with a higher price".

S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
In my country pentobarbital pills are still prescribed, not often though, and the form is pentobarbital calcium which is a bit different from N(pentobarbital sodium).
Does anyone konow if pentobarbital calcium pills can be used for drugs of euthanasia as same as N? I need information about this.
I'm sorry I'm not good English speaker.

reference: Pentobarbital calcium

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Thia
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I think most people just don't have:

1. the supply. A has a reliable supply (I wont go into why on here but if you email him he will tell you)
  2. the desire to do something so risky for the amount he makes. don't get me wrong, he's probably making what most of us would consider bank doing this, but by like drug cartel standards it's chump change. It's a one-time transaction for the vast majority of people. The aim isn't to get people hooked and coming back for more like it is with almost all other drug operations.
  3. the reputation. it took A a while to build up the reputation he has and others probably know due to the huge amount of scam sites they would most likely be regarded as one for a long time and have to really prove themselves.

R

ready-or-not06

May 20, 2019
How is he not being charged with premeditated murder or accomplice to murder?