Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Why does that kind of person lack compassion and common decency?

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Did you just have this happen?
most people do not know why they hold opinions they have and if they are valid so that clears your question up.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Did you just have this happen?
most people do not know why they hold opinions they have and if they are valid so that clears your question up.
No it didn't just happen. So most people don't even know? Wtf? Lol

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
What do you mean do not know?
Yes most people do not know why they believe half the stuff they do.
including you or me.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
They can only think of their own loss, and not the suffering of the person who was driven to it.

Reactions: Shadowrider, clocktower, Nymph and 2 others
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
It's the impulse to input something anything, i think.
People necro threads all the time without realizing it.
So i think it's probably the same behaviour.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
including you or me.
I do. If I believe something it's probably because it was told me as a child or something I personally experienced that no one else has.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, AnnonyBox, Nymph and 3 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
so confused by the replies, but people won't be angry fully at the one who's passed, they will be angry at themselves for not saving them, poss angry at the ones who passed as they wish they would have reached out, but again it boils down to the persons reaction potentially coming from a pro life view of they wish they could have saved them and they react in anger, putting all the blame on the one who has passed so they don't feel guilty

Reactions: Kramer
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
including you or me.
That sound odd lol, I definitely know why I believe the stuff I do

They're sad or mad that they left them or it could be a pro lifer. I feel like a pro choice person would understand that they were suffering and even tho they lost a friend or a close person they understand that what they did was their choice and they wanted it. On the other hand pro lifers just want to keep you alive as long as then can so they don't have to be sad if you die but then you have to suffer living

Last edited:
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
That sound odd lol, I definitely know why I believe the stuff I do
Do you often scrutinize and get to the core of your opinions and evaluate their legitimacy thoroughly?
Why do you think you know what you know makes sense in this cases considering we pick up so much bloatware from social programming?
┐(︶▽︶)┌
Have you truly delved into the elements of your psyches simulacrum and verified every belief as they pop up?

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Virtue signaling on the most uncompassionate level, maybe?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do you often scrutinize and get to the core of your opinions and evaluate their legitimacy thoroughly?
Why do you think you know what you know makes sense in this cases considering we pick up so much bloatware from social programming?
┐(︶▽︶)┌
Have you truly delved into the elements of your psyches simulacrum and verified every belief as they pop up?
I mean I do evaluate my opinions a lot, I was arguing with pro lifers on Twitter so I had to make a lotta arguments and gather evidence lol. Of course I'm impacted by social programming but I still believe I can think independently and create my own opinions about certain matters

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
they angry because they feel bad, they had an attachment to the person so when the person ended their life they start to resent them for doing it.

Reactions: Kramer