C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've noticed on this forum that the nitrogen method appears to be quite popular, I would say possibly even the most popular method. I'm wondering why this is?

Edit: Also, I know most people will use a bag. Would it be possible to do it with an oxygen mask (the kind that covers both your nose and mouth) but instead of attaching the end to oxygen, you attach it to a tank?

Last edited:
Reactions: thickwing and Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I've noticed on this forum that the nitrogen method appears to be quite popular, I would say possibly even the most popular method. I'm wondering why this is?

Edit: Also, I know most people will use a bag. Would it be possible to do it with an oxygen mask (the kind that covers both your nose and mouth) but instead of attaching the end to oxygen, you attach it to a tank?

It's popular for obvious reasons: highly lethal, painless etc.

Reactions: comfortablydumb, ScaredOfLife, azeton and 4 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
It's popular for obvious reasons: highly lethal, painless etc.

Awesome, thanks. I also heard this method leaves a corpse that isn't traumatizing, so I like that idea as well.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Nitrogen is popular because its painless method and you don't feel anything at all. This is one of the methods people dream about. "sleep and die"
There are many questions about it because it needs a proper way to setup and not make the gas leak or something.

I think yes, you can use a mask or anything that keeps the gas without leaking. But I don't know what is better

I keep fantasizing about a room filled with nitrogen, easy, no setup or anything. But its only a fantasy

Reactions: Comatose11, ScaredOfLife, azeton and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I would be too nervous to use this as I have heard of people who have done it wrongly and survived.
But good luck to everyone!:)

Reactions: Comatose11
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018

PPeH dosen't recommend using mask.

Reactions: Comatose11 and Smilla
F

Fateful8

Jun 28, 2018
I think Nembutal is the most popular here.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
Someone here posted a shopping list so you get all the elements you need off Amazon. What could be easier than that? And, if you do it right, it actually brings about a state of euphoria similar to what you get from n without all the legal hassles of n. Just like some people screw it up by not setting the correct regulator flow rate, people also screw up n by not taking an anti-emetic. Everything has risks. But if you put in the work to study the details on the nitrogen method, overall it seems like a winner to me.

Reactions: comfortablydumb and ScaredOfLife
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I think Nembutal is the most popular here.
It is but I long use the argument will everyone be able to drink it ?? There was a post on here recently where one guy said he had tasted it and it was the most disgusting thing he'd tasted in his life and in bottle form over powder it's a hell of s lot to have to knock back

I just wonder how rich A is in Mexico and if he ever bothers to do vetinary anymore !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Comatose11