Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
To live until age 90 is HORRIBLE

Reactions: Source Energy
αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
I can't picture myself going that far. These few years I've already lived seemed so long...

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it is also so horrifying the thought of suffering until old age. It is cruel how the society expects people to suffer against their wishes. Old age is what I fear, and it is so unfair how they want to deny people a peaceful exit. I agree that the life expectancy is too long, I do not want anymore days or years, I just want to be gone.

Reactions: Source Energy
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Kind of makes me sad how we invented modern medicine or the sewage system. I'd take dying of dysentery at age 40 over this shit, as embarrassing as diarrhea is.

SantaTeresa

SantaTeresa

May 10, 2022
We don't live that much imo, the quality is what's missing. The average life expectancy worldwide is 73 years, but the problem is the part of which you don't have a control over, like childhood and old age, parents control the former while disease mainly control the latter.

Living longer still equates to decaying more no matter how much medical progress we had, the rest of it is just wage slavery and preparation preceding it. Youth is so short and unforgiving.

Reactions: Eternaloblivionplea