• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
i tried interacting, but i came here for methods to kill myself not do anything else.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Pro-Lifers try to shutdown sources.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
so everyone's a profiler until proven not. what i have to show my medical records to prove nothing has worked for me to worthy enough access to this method? i'm trying not to do a suicide that would traumatime another but its not having any other way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because humans are such a disgusting species with many of them thinking it's their place to decide who should be allowed the right to ctb. Gatekeeping is just evil to me, in my opinion all the gatekeeping is another reason why this place isn't a safe space for those who want to die, I'm disgusted by those who accuse suffering people who just want to reliably die as being pro-lifers.

I mean it's literally a suicide website so of course people are going to come here only looking for ways to die as people want to die, they don't want to make pointless posts on a website. I believe the gatekeeping is a result of this website becoming way more insensitive and hostile, I'm sorry you have to go through this OP, so many humans truly do lack any compassion.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fktw0rld and deathslament
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
To be fair there is no way of knowing whether a new member is a genuine suicider looking for a peaceful method or one of the authorities or journalists working towards shutting down the avaliable SN sources. Members have a point to be cautious to sustain longevity of sources for future users too plus SN death is now increasing and attracting the attention of the media. Not to mention most won't share a source against their morality to literally hand you the means to ctb. But hang in there and don't lose hope. Hopefully someone can soon provide you with one. Or like some users you would be lucky enough to find it yourself.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori, SVEN and 1 other person
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
To be fair there is no way of knowing whether a new member is a genuine suicider looking for a peaceful method or one of the authorities or journalists working towards shutting down the avaliable SN sources. Members have a point to be cautious to sustain longevity of sources for future users too plus SN death is now increasing and attracting the attention of the media. Not to mention most won't share a source against their morality to literally hand you the means to ctb. But hang in there and don't lose hope. Hopefully someone can soon provide you with one. Or like some users you would be lucky enough to find it yourself.

I have to prove that my pain is real enough. that's a requiement, why not just pin that thread so everyone knows.

Reactions: Otaku
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Methods you will find here, no-one is hiding them. Sources are separate from methods, and people share these with others based on various considerations. Being snappy might make you wait longer.

Reactions: rosenwasser, Deleted member 65988, UKscotty and 6 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
I can see why it's being gatekept by some, but it also depends where you live. Especially in the US it's difficult ig. I mean I'd have no idea where I should get it from if I were living in there.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People happily share links, the talk of the forum being pro-life or gate keeping are nonsense sorry. There are plenty of sources, people just need a few moments of patience.

The links are not posted in the public view as the media would harass the source and get them to de-list the product.

Reactions: rozeske
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
i tried interacting, but i came here for methods to kill myself not do anything else.

There are threads on methods in abundance throughout the site. Many extremely detailed. However you seem to believe that all or a majority of members have proven suppliers of SN … we don't. Depending on which country you're in (such as UK where I am) legal suppliers are very restricted to checking they are selling and delivering to registered businesses/labs etc. Customs attempt to identify overseas suppliers and put them on a watch list, to inform the Police; they in turn advise other international agencies.
Plus, of course, news media reporters are forever coming into this group in an attempt to get a good story about how they joined and with a few posts obtained SN.
Having joined around 3 days ago, it's surely hardly surprising that if anyone had a genuine source for SN they'd be a wee shade careful about handing it around to a complete stranger. It's nothing to do with 'gatekeeping', just most of us not having a source and the very few who do being cautious.

Last edited:
Reactions: february in alaska, Gelos82, rozeske and 2 others