• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

a789345a

Dec 25, 2018
I was going to do partial and then just as I'm about to pass out I would have kicked my chair out from underneath me but it's extremely painful. I'm putting a lot of pressure on my neck (above Adam's apple and under jaw) but it just digs in and stops me from being able to breathe properly. I can't do full suspension because I don't want the pain and I would like the opportunity to stop should I change my mind. I have tried several times but I just get a really bad headache and I mustn't be closing the carotid arteries properly, I had managed to almost pass out once but I pussied out and I can't get the same feeling again.
Is using a firearm the only way?
I have lost motivation to do it but I know that if I don't things will only get worse.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Didymus, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
With partial you typically don't need a chair, you can just crouch/kneel very quickly and pass out in seconds. Kneeling too slowly tends to make it painful.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 4 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I was going to do partial and then just as I'm about to pass out I would have kicked my chair out from underneath me but it's extremely painful. I'm putting a lot of pressure on my neck (above Adam's apple and under jaw) but it just digs in and stops me from being able to breathe properly. I can't do full suspension because I don't want the pain and I would like the opportunity to stop should I change my mind. I have tried several times but I just get a really bad headache and I mustn't be closing the carotid arteries properly, I had managed to almost pass out once but I pussied out and I can't get the same feeling again.
I have lost motivation to do it but I know that if I don't things will only get worse.

Agree with @15dec that partial doesn't require a chair or stool.

Here is a setup I tried that caused me to lose consciousness very rapidly and with minimal discomfort.

Attachments

• 20181217_153345.jpg
    20181217_153345.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: traveller, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, stut and 6 others
A

a789345a

Dec 25, 2018
With partial you typically don't need a chair, you can just crouch/kneel very quickly and pass out in seconds. Kneeling too slowly tends to make it painful.
Agree with @15dec that partial doesn't require a chair or stool.

Here is a setup I tried that caused me to lose consciousness very rapidly and with minimal discomfort.

I tried it a few more times and it helps a lot if I raise my heart rate and then hold my breath but I think my survival instinct is too strong at the moment.
Thanks anyway

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
For me I can't push past the few seconds I need to to pass out. It must be possible. I'm close.

When I read your forearm statement, I totally related. I took an extra half hour on my lunch to go look at guns.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Forearm? Lol. Firearm.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
From what I hear you need to kneel/sit down with all your weight. Also, has anyone tried to raise their head like looking up at the ceiling instead of fighting the rope. I'm sure this might be difficult but I was reading somewhere how someone thought tilting your head back might push the artery out more. Idk just thought It was something to try I'll probably give it a go here for science.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Didymus, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
BA81

BA81

Student
Dec 21, 2018
After failing with the exit bag method I moved on and decided to try partial. I made numerous attempts throughout the day yesterday and have tried many times today.

I don't come anywhere near to blacking out. I don't feel any pain but I definitely feel discomfort, especially around my adams apple.

I know this is definitely possible because in the past I have blacked out from having pressure applied to my carotid arteries. On that occasion it wasn't a suicide attempt and it was a pair of hands around my neck rather than a ligature. Somehow I don't seem to be applying enough pressure, but I don't understand how that's possible as I drop almost all of my weight on to my neck.

I didn't plan or expect to see the new year but it looks like I will.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Didymus, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
From what I hear you need to kneel/sit down with all your weight. Also, has anyone tried to raise their head like looking up at the ceiling instead of fighting the rope. I'm sure this might be difficult but I was reading somewhere how someone thought tilting your head back might push the artery out more. Idk just thought It was something to try I'll probably give it a go here for science.
That's how I've tried and was well on the way to passing out. It's hard to get your arms down, but once you manage, it's a good position. I just can't push past the few seconds I need to. Using scarf had knot to left side.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
That's how I've tried and was well on the way to passing out. It's hard to get your arms down, but once you manage, it's a good position. I just can't push past the few seconds I need to. Using scarf had knot to left side.
That damned human survival instinct...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dysfunctional, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
That damned human survival instinct...
Truth. I was actually quit impressed- arms down, back arched, head facing ceiling. I just can't push past those few seconds...

BA81

BA81

Student
Dec 21, 2018
I have severe tinnitus in both ears. During my attempts the volume of the ringing in my ears was raised by 2-3 times. The ringing in my ears was actually more uncomfortable than the ligature around my neck. Anybody with tinnitus that is just trying this method out may want to keep that in mind.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Didymus and 3 others
T

Tired9090

Dec 21, 2018
Every time I attempted to strangle myself I had to stop because of the discomfort... It feels like my head is going to explode.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Didymus and 2 others
BA81

BA81

Student
Dec 21, 2018
Every time I attempted to strangle myself I had to stop because of the discomfort... It feels like my head is going to explode.

I think the problem that you may be experiencing is due to not supplying enough pressure quickly enough and at an evenly distribution around the neck. However I could be wrong after all I'm still new to this method and haven't had any success myself.

Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I know it. I failed by a partial several times. It was too painful. I think it is better use a complete hanging and be gone by the first attempt. But i don't have a courage and so i do a partial. Still i hope that i will found a painless blackout. It exists. Because i found it many years ago, when i experimented only. But now i can´t find the right way.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Didymus and 2 others