• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mister bombastic

Smoke it away
Apr 25, 2023
I am asking genuine questions and people are making fun of me. This is why I am doing it. So I am just going to ask one more time what can I put in a cigarette that would kill me once I smoked it.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Ofc I am not saying it is okay to make fun of it but it seems like you should do more research before asking such questions.

Reactions: depressedlover and ChaiTea
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I'm no expert but I guess fent or heroin might do it mixed with some other things. Never done either or know how smoking if goes. Doesn't sound like a great plan though. Why this and the other unusual methods?

Reactions: mister bombastic
M

mister bombastic

Smoke it away
Apr 25, 2023
Ofc I am not saying it is okay to make fun of it but it seems like you should do more research before asking such questions.
I have tried but they are to difficult to get so I'm asking like minded people if they can help
I'm no expert but I guess fent or heroin might do it mixed with some other things. Never done either or know how smoking if goes. Doesn't sound like a great plan though. Why this and the other unusual methods?
why the hell not I will just smoke and fall down dead

T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023
I see your point, but unfortunately there is no simple answer, like: put X in your cigarette and you will die quickly without agony. If substance X would exist and could be bought or made at home, this website would probably not exist.

Reactions: depressedlover and Valky
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
Dying is unfortunately not that easy. Please try and plan it thoroughly, so you can guarantee success.

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
you sound very young. why do you need to put anything in your cigarette, and smoke it necessarily. it's almost like you're asking how to prepare a poisonous cigarette to kill somebody.

Reactions: Aisley
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that suicide isn't easy in this world sadly, we do exist in such an anti suicide society which cruelly denies people access to peaceful and reliable ways to die, if suicide was straightforward I would be long gone by this point, but to answer the question in the title it's because humans certainly can be very cruel. This place is no different.

• Informative
Reactions: unnormal9
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
I'm sad you had such bad experiences with people and find it tough to enjoy your stay. I hope you'll find peace one day so that you will not have to endure such pain.❤

T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Interesting question honestly. The main problem to overcome here is the fact that many substances that could cause death, when smoked, will have a reduced bio-availability and be less effectively absorbed. While smoking something may be less effective depending on the substance, it will kick in very quickly. I would not recommend trying unless you had something very hard to get and powerful enough for a quick death regardless of the method of ingestion though. You're likely to fail with most things, especially opioids.