• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Is it illegal and hard to get because it could be used to kill someone? Or is it really because people commited suicide with N? Its probably because you could use it to kill easely someone, right? Or doesnt the government want that someone kills themselves?

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Because it's too "peaceful." If a lot of people knew about this method and if a lot of people had access to it, I bet the annual suicide rates would go up dramatically.
I think the government hopes the fear of pain would deter many people (aka wage slaves) from actually committing suicide. After all, a depressed and miserable wage slave is still a source of money, whether it's taxpayer money or money to feed the broken mental healthcare system. If too many people committed suicide, that would severely disrupt the system on an economic level.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Cutepoison, Shadow_Walkerr95 and 3 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Because it's too "peaceful." If a lot of people knew about this method and if a lot of people had access to it, I bet the annual suicide rates would go up dramatically.
I think the government hopes the fear of pain would deter many people (aka wage slaves) from actually committing suicide. After all, a depressed and miserable wage slave is still a source of money, whether it's taxpayer money or money to feed the broken mental healthcare system. If too many people committed suicide, that would severely disrupt the system on an economic level.
Couldn't have said it better myself. N could help a lot of people of easily available but it never will be sadly. Depressed people pay taxes, dead people don't!

Reactions: Cutepoison, Shadow_Walkerr95 and Kikoo Loool