saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
My shrink is really only useful for writing disability notes, and even that he fails at.

The times i've tried therapy it also just seems pointless and overpriced.

I always hear normies harp on about the importance of seeking help, blissfully unaware of how ineffective that help can be. How would you express the futility of this system to these people?

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, DarkWolf and 8 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
How would you express the futility of this system to these people?
Trying to express it to them would be futile. It's better to just laugh maniacally

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Stop supporting the system?

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I Would Just Say:

"Are You/They Able To Bring In, Manifest & Cause Armageddon, The Apocalypse, The Final Complete Obliteration Of All, The End Of All For All Or At The Very Least Constantly Actively Sincerely Wishing For It, Praying For It, Summoning It & Manifesting It Through The Power Of Acceptance, Focus, Preparation, Action, Intention & Faith? No? Then You/They Are Useless, An Obstacle & A Burden. You/They Are The/Our Enemy."

*Immediately Spiritually Slays Target With The Almighty Spiritual All-Powerful Eternal Inevitable Inescapable All-Level Sword Of Justice, Rightness & Truth & Throws Target Into The Almighty Spiritual All-Level Eternal Inevitable Inescapable Trashcan & The Almighty Spiritual All-Level Eternal Inevitable Inescapable Fire Specifically For Trash*

"Bye. Forever."

Last edited:
  • Yay!
fufa

fufa

I don't know what I am.
Mar 26, 2021
My shrink is really only useful for writing disability notes, and even that he fails at.

The times i've tried therapy it also just seems pointless and overpriced.

I always hear normies harp on about the importance of seeking help, blissfully unaware of how ineffective that help can be. How would you express the futility of this system to these people?
The system is a meme because that's what it's supposed to be.
It makes a shit ton of money for the people who sit on top of it, and that's all that matters.
If you can explain this to a normie, they are probably not a normie.

Reactions: Élégie, Skathon, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Thank you for the responses. This forum makes it clear that my experience is not unique.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
It seems that mental health care is still in middle ages. Therapy sucks most of the time because they use this one size fits all approach. If you're lucky and have money you can find a better doctor/therapist though. I actually found someone who's been helpful, but I can't afford it. And those that are given for free or at low prices absolutely have no clue how to deal with my OCD.

Reactions: saltshaker
C

Choicer

May 7, 2021
Mental healthcare is all about who can pay. You stand a much better job of getting better if you have the cash for long term therapy and a stable therapist. Other than that it's a cattle market with sticking plasters where there should be bandages. They haven't got the time or inclination to truly support anyone unless you're rich.

Reactions: BlankUser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think some people have the mindset that talking fixes all problems. I think things like therapy are useless for complex problems. It invalidates the suffering the person is going through sometimes when they are told to do pointless therapy. It may work for some people who are experiencing solvable problems. Literally in my case even if I used private healthcare for therapy it would be the biggest waste of money ever.

Reactions: eternalvoid, Élégie, Skathon and 2 others