FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
When I wasn't depressed not planning suicide, I used to have dreams and goals to accomplish. I failed due to the lack of courage to face my life challenges. Am I weak and a coward? Or depression is stronger than my willing to win. I learned from own experience that being successful is worthless because I'm not going to die with all the accomplishments beside me in my casket. It's a waste of time living a life without purpose! I've tortured I can't wait to end my suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 3 others
StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
Hmmm. Sorry for what you are going through. I agree with your views, but I personally don't care about winning. I want comfort second not success and stuff. But most of all, I just want out of this world

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, FRUSTRATED MIND and abl2023
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
When I wasn't depressed not planning suicide, I used to have dreams and goals to accomplish. I failed due to the lack of courage to face my life challenges. Am I weak and a coward? Or depression is stronger than my willing to win. I learned from own experience that being successful is worthless because I'm not going to die with all the accomplishments beside me in my casket. It's a waste of time living a life without purpose! I've tortured I can't wait to end my suffering.
life its about the journey... they say

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
part of me likes to belive we're all following a lesson or something to learn in our lives. i feel like i'm just making excuses though, for not understanding why i'm here, or why anything in my life happened. it feels like every year i get more truama.. and i just don't understand why, i wish there was at least a reason for why, that i knew.
i'm sorry for what your going through <3

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't think you are weak or a coward, this life is brutal and difficult and not really worth the effort for some of us.
I honestly wouldn't be too hard on yourself.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
D

Deleted member 65988

Why is It so often disappointing and saddening.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and FRUSTRATED MIND
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Life is pointless . Period

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and pthnrdnojvsc
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Because most of the struggle is created by our rulers, not because life would normally have to be as difficult if not for the artificially created struggles. Ever notice things that should be really easy to access, aquire, accomplish, are the hardest to get done? It's because there's so much red tape, regulations, hoops to jump through. Artificially created hurdles.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and FRUSTRATED MIND