• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wanda

May 21, 2024
I need to ctb quickly and I was thinking of going down the Sn route but I can't even find it. I'm from India and if anyone has an sn source pls help me out according to whatever the rules of the site are.

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
sadly your account is too new for that privilege so you're gonna have to hold on unfortunately or resort to something else as there's a long history behind why newbies don't get SN sources

Reactions: Esokabat, divinemistress36 and Forveleth
Upvote 3
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
sadly your account is too new for that privilege so you're gonna have to hold on unfortunately or resort to something else as there's a long history behind why newbies don't get SN sources
True!
And in the meantime you can read as much as possible about SN, how it works, what else you need. You will have to learn it all anyway and a lot has been said, there's like a gazillion of threads on this topic. SN is really reliable and quite available but still, it's not the easiest method. You have to stick to the regimen to avoid falling. But you'll be an expert sooner than you think!

Reactions: Forveleth and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
W

wanda

May 21, 2024
So what do I need to do to be able to get sources abd how long does it take
Alright thank you!

Upvote 0
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
So what do I need to do to be able to get sources abd how long does it take
Alright thank you!
just depends there's no specific requirements but you need to have members' trust so maybe wait a month or two

Reactions: Esokabat, wanda and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Because people are selfish assholes who don't share!😑

Upvote 0
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
it's actually the fault of selfish pro life assholes who think harassing sellers makes them "heroes"

Reactions: thebelljarrr, DepressedDude, Esokabat and 1 other person
Upvote 0
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
it's actually the fault of selfish pro life assholes who think harassing sellers makes them "heroes"
Are you fucking serious? I'm not well-versed in that world, but if they go that far as to scare them and whatever that's fucked up. If they support babies being able to automatically come into this world, having an authorized human right to live, then we. As adults, should have that same right to automatically leave when we wish, having authorization to die.
Ignorant fanatical hypocrites...

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 1
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Actually it has nothing to do with people being assholes but everything to do with the fact that some people who sign up on this forum are actually anti-suicide activists and if you mistakenly share a good source with them, they alert the authorities and get it shutdown or at least scare off the source. That's why new members have to wait to be trusted before they can start getting information about sources. Otherwise, a journalist could easily sign up, collect all the sources, and publish them.

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash, sadandlonely99, HereTomorrow and 4 others
Upvote 0
S

secondaryinfertiliy

May 1, 2024
Actually it has nothing to do with people being assholes but everything to do with the fact that some people who sign up on this forum are actually anti-suicide activists and if you mistakenly share a good source with them, they alert the authorities and get it shutdown or at least scare off the source. That's why new members have to wait to be trusted before they can start getting information about sources. Otherwise, a journalist could easily sign up, collect all the sources, and publish them.
Very fair. Hard when you are someone in need and trying to find your way, but it's important for people who are NOT immediately trying to ctb to be safe, or else no one would have the resources.

It's definitely hard for me though, because I am not a big commiserater/sharer to feel like I can provide quality content on here lol.... Especially because I'm finding that there are not many people in situations similar to mine, which actually makes it even more isolating 😭

Upvote 0
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Well I was just being a smartass honestly but that's good to know. I've been on here a few months. I don't think people would take me for a "spy." In your opinion, do you think I'd have a shot at getting a resource should I try? Finances are not my friend rn so I'm waiting until I am truly reading to max out everything before I bought supplies; otherwise I might've asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller12724 and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Well I was just being a smartass honestly but that's good to know. I've been on here a few months. I don't think people would take me for a "spy." In your opinion, do you think I'd have a shot at getting a resource should I try? Finances are not my friend rn so I'm waiting until I am truly reading to max out everything before I bought supplies; otherwise I might've asked.
Oh yeah you would definitely get sources if you asked around since you've been active for months and people have seen you on threads interacting. It took me a week interacting on the forum to start getting good sources and info, there is a lot of good people on this forum that if you approach them in a polite and friendly way, they are happy to help.

Just remember that when someone shares a source with you, it's your responsibility to protect that source as well so nobody mistakenly shares it with some anti-suicide activist or worse yet a journalist.

Last edited:
Reactions: sugarh1gh and DefinitelyReady
Upvote 0
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Yeah, I saw the "jungle site source" already got taken down due to mentioning of this site😪 They made it seem like they weren't going to take it downx but when I looked for SN, it was no where to be found :(

Upvote 0
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Yeah, I saw the "jungle site source" already got taken down due to mentioning of this site😪 They made it seem like they weren't going to take it downx but when I looked for SN, it was no where to be found :(
Exactly, and all the online sources for Nembutal have been shutdown, I wish I had been here when they were still available, but SN will do the job.

Upvote 0
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Are you talking about SD?

Upvote 0
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Oh no I mean the source SD, they used to sell on Amazon but they still sell on their website
No, I have no idea what or who that is. Feel free to PM me it if you want.
Oh no I mean the source SD, they used to sell on Amazon but they still sell on their website
Hm. Maybe I didn't see that it was pure enough or I'd have to buy in bulk. I'll have to look again.

Upvote 0
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Very fair. Hard when you are someone in need and trying to find your way, but it's important for people who are NOT immediately trying to ctb to be safe, or else no one would have the resources.

It's definitely hard for me though, because I am not a big commiserater/sharer to feel like I can provide quality content on here lol.... Especially because I'm finding that there are not many people in situations similar to mine, which actually makes it even more isolating 😭
I think you are underestimating the people on here because whatever your situation is, most of us won't judge you and will try to understand your situation from your point of view.

• Love
Reactions: secondaryinfertiliy
Upvote 0
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Guys, I was mostly just being sarcastic because I'm jealous I haven't procured a source yet lol. Not that I've reached out yet as I'm not financially ready to buy/ready to use it. Don't have my ducks in a row :/

Upvote 0