S

seashell

Aug 19, 2023
It's really hard to CTB in the U.K. anyone has any recommendations? I'm also looking for a partner. I'm in West Midlands.

• Hugs
Reactions: rammi77 and Sannti
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Since the UK is not a EU member anymore, it´s difficult to order things from an EU country. But you should be able to buy inert gas or a BBQ.
Inert gas methods: SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather

As a new member you have to post more to be able to use the search function. As soon as you can do it you will find a lot of information.
Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Anon1337
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It's really not seashell. Most of the top tried and tested methods are available here and almost anywhere. Hanging, jumping, drowning and trains. Aside from firearms, you've got the top five. All the new ones are either rather sketchy, expensive or overcomplicated. In my mind, a little pain for a lifetime guarantee of peace is a fair trade. Stick with the facts and avoid risks.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88, imissmykitten, JustABug and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also exist there, the UK really is such an incredibly anti-suicide country after all which is shown by how legalised assisted suicide isn't legalised for anyone at all, I wish there was a straightforward way to finally be free from this existence, it's just so incredibly inhumane to me how we cannot just leave in peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brokensaddle, chop, byebyemadworld and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I wouldn't say its hard to CTB here in the UK, its quite relaxed.

Methods such as inert gases, SN, CO, h2s, jumping etc are plentiful

Reactions: seashell and I_want_to_sleep
S

seashell

Aug 19, 2023
I wouldn't say its hard to CTB here in the UK, its quite relaxed.

Methods such as inert gases, SN, CO, h2s, jumping etc are plentiful
I'm interested in partnering up with you but I can't message as yet because I'm new. Would you be interested?

I_want_to_sleep

I_want_to_sleep

Mar 22, 2023
I'm interested in partnering up with you but I can't message as yet because I'm new. Would you be interested?
I don't think anyone can message you at the moment, there is no option for it when I hover over your profile (unlike with most users).

You may want to change your settings if you want people messaging you.

Reactions: xBrialesana
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I live in the Northeast region, near a river where there's a tall bridge and people commit suicide (or attempt to) on a biweekly basis. Same story, the rozzers show up to either diffuse the situation because the person chickened out, causing a congestion for the traffic because the rozzers have the occupy some of the lanes.

For the attempts that do succeed, rumour has it that search boats are deployed to search for the body. I do wish I knew exactly how successful the rate is, I could get intoxicated for the last pain to end all pain. Just a 10 min walk away.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I live in the Northeast region, near a river where there's a tall bridge and people commit suicide (or attempt to) on a biweekly basis. Same story, the rozzers show up to either diffuse the situation because the person chickened out, causing a congestion for the traffic because the rozzers have the occupy some of the lanes.

For the attempts that do succeed, rumour has it that search boats are deployed to search for the body. I do wish I knew exactly how successful the rate is, I could get intoxicated for the last pain to end all pain. Just a 10 min walk away.
Newcastle. 'Rozzers' prefer Rothbury.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
It's really hard to CTB in the U.K. anyone has any recommendations? I'm also looking for a partner. I'm in West Midlands
In Germany, however, too.
Okay, maybe we get medication a little lighter? But toxic chemicals (hazardous substance with skull) , narcotics, benzos are not possible for private individuals to acquire legally.
But Avloclor is available in the UK without a prescription if you choose the chloroquine method.

It's really not seashell. Most of the top tried and tested methods are available here and almost anywhere. Hanging, jumping, drowning and trains.
That may be, but brute methods are really not everyone's cup of tea.
Jumping, rail suicide in public are a very drastic type of suicide because it affects many other people. Passers-by, train drivers, police officers, doctors, fellow passengers, for everyone such a situation is a psychological state of emergency. Many have to seek psychological treatment themselves after such an experience.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
In Germany, however, too.
Okay, maybe we get medication a little lighter? But toxic chemicals (hazardous substance with skull) , narcotics, benzos are not possible for private individuals to acquire legally.
But Avloclor is available in the UK without a prescription if you choose the chloroquine method.

That may be, but brute methods are really not everyone's cup of tea.
Jumping, rail suicide in public are a very drastic type of suicide because it affects many other people. Passers-by, train drivers, police officers, doctors, fellow passengers, for everyone such a situation is a psychological state of emergency. Many have to seek psychological treatment themselves after such an experience.
Oh I absolutely agree for the most part. I wouldn't choose any of those methods, except complete hanging, which is 'full' proof and discreet (if done at home). I wouldn't want to traumatise anyone in the public arena. But the fact is the UK isn't a bad place for CTB at all. The human rights here are strong, and that goes for if you're caught, as well as trying to stop you. I imagine some countries would throw you in jail for a fail.

• Informative
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Oh I absolutely agree for the most part. I wouldn't choose any of those methods, except complete hanging, which is 'full' proof and discreet (if done at home). I wouldn't want to traumatise anyone in the public arena. But the fact is the UK isn't a bad place for CTB at all. The human rights here are strong, and that goes for if you're caught, as well as trying to stop you. I imagine some countries would throw you in jail for a fail.
Hanging is not for me either. I'm too clumsy for that.
Jailed for failed suicide attempt, I haven't heard anything about that.
Only about suicides in prison.
But, if there is a risk of suicide or suicide attempts have already been made, forced incarceration in a closed psychiatric ward can take place.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hanging is not for me either. I'm too clumsy for that.
Jailed for failed suicide attempt, I haven't heard anything about that.
Only about suicides in prison.
But, if there is a risk of suicide or suicide attempts have already been made, forced incarceration in a closed psychiatric ward can take place.
I meant in other countries where's it's still classed as a crime.

• Informative
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I meant in other countries where's it's still classed as a crime.
Yes, I had understood it that way too ;)
In other countries, "Imprisoned for failed suicide attempt, I haven't heard about that."

But I must say from my own experience that I was treated like a criminal in a closed psychiatric ward because of suicide danger (not even a failed suicide attempt)!!!

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Yes, I had understood it that way too ;)
In other countries, "Imprisoned for failed suicide attempt, I haven't heard about that."

But I must say from my own experience that I was treated like a criminal in a closed psychiatric ward because of suicide danger (not even a failed suicide attempt)!!!
I'm sorry you suffered that humiliation. Whoever shopped you in should be judged themselves. I take it you're from the UK then too?

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I'm sorry you suffered that humiliation. Whoever shopped you in should be judged themselves. I take it you're from the UK then too?
Yes, since then I have had nightmares and am constantly under power. I come from Germany.

Reactions: LonelyKitten
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Yes, since then I have had nightmares and am constantly under power. I come from Germany.
🫤 When you say 'under power', I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean under surveillance? Okay, nice.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
🫤 When you say 'under power', I'm not sure what you mean? Do you mean under surveillance? Okay, nice.
No, that means with us " to be under tension/stress" ;) Without supervision, but in psychiatric care. Many psychotropic drugs can be prescribed only by a psychiatrist.

Last edited:
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
No, that means with us " to be under tension / stress" ;) Without supervision, but in psychiatric care. Many psychotropic drugs can be prescribed only by a psychiatrist.
I see! How long did you have to spend in there and how many drugs did they put you on? I've never been sectioned, so all I know is what I've heard from others.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
We have Beachy Head, to be fair.

Reactions: halfwaydown2
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I see! How long did you have to spend in there and how many drugs did they put you on? I've never been sectioned, so all I know is what I've heard from others.
It was only 5 days, but every day was too much. Especially as a non-smoker. I spent half a year still in the open psychiatric ward. Medication more than enough. I don't want to be a door-turn patient or a puppet. One more reason to leave the world.

• Wow
Reactions: LonelyKitten and CW36