• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
I don't know about you, but I have spent the past three days trying to find reliable info on how to kill oneself with very little luck.

I only found this site today though, but how come there are only two sites that talk about suicide methods on the whole internet?

The only ones I found, were lostallhope.com and painlesspill.

How come I can find two but only two. I would think there would either be none or loads?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We live in a world where suicide is so stigmatised after all and our right to die is not respected. The society tries to force us to live which can explain why it is so difficult to find method information. I think that method information is needed, as if there is none people will attempt unreliable and risky methods to end their suffering and there would be a higher chance of failure. Removing method information would not reduce suicide, instead it would just make people more desperate.

Reactions: artificial_ineptness
๐’๐š๐ค๐ฎ โ˜†

๐’๐š๐ค๐ฎ โ˜†

Mommy?
Mar 8, 2022
It depends on which search engine you are using, Google is utterly useless to find this type of information, you just end up with suicide prevention and help. You could try yandex (aka the Russian Google) with it you not only will find the pages that Google and other search engines won't show you, but also there will be almost zero pro-life bs.

BTW if you just want a long list of methods:

• Informative
Reactions: CreatifUsrnam, whatevs, myopybyproxy and 2 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
because everyone who would have solid advice can't tell us about it

unless someone's obituary etc is made public - and the account where they detailed their protocol is unquestionably that same person - it is all speculation

my best advice is not to take advice from people who are still alive on how to die lol

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Seriously!! Ugh. I struggled so hard to find this site. Glad I did, though.

When I was much younger, I stumbled upon LostAllHope (not entirely by accident, I don't think - I was suicidal and thinking up plans to die). When I started looking for SS, I didn't know exactly what I was looking for but had that memory of LostAllHope. I saw the news articles on SS and knew it must exist but I couldn't find it named in any of those articles and it took several hours of searching spread out over several days to find it. Again, very glad I did.