Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have a lot of Latino friends from Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile who have tried to create an SS account but they are all immediately rejected.
All are of legal age and none uses VPN's or Tor
Any advice?

Reactions: Efilismislife
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
id make a ticket and ask the mods

Reactions: Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's odd.
I'm from Argentina and had no trouble for creating my acc but it took me about a week to be "accepted".

Reactions: borderlineinchaos, Pen>Sword and Celerity
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
The moderation team is a FBI-related so they need to have enough dirt on you before you can use their site.

And no, I'm not joking or being dramatic.

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
The moderation team is a FBI-related so they need to have enough dirt on you before you can use their site.

And no, I'm not joking or being dramatic.
What source makes you think that? I'm also confused even accepting that they're FBI related why would they need dirt on you, and what dirt do you even mean?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
What source makes you think that? I'm also confused even accepting that they're FBI related why would they need dirt on you, and what dirt do you even mean?
They need your IP at least, age and stuff.

It's not surprising that OPs friends can't join because they are out of the FBI's zone.

As for the source, the owner of this site also owned or still owns (not entirely sure) the biggest incel forum, and was investigated and interviewed by the FBI. In order to keep control he had to give over some permissions and/or information. That is what is known 100%. There is a bunch of speculation regarding FBI's involvement outside of that such as fake accounts on the forum and discord, etc.
It's all well known knowledge in that realm of the internet, but they delete or lock threads that mention it here.

Reactions: Jane Doe 13, listeningpost1379 and Pen>Sword
S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021

It's not surprising that OPs friends can't join because they are out of the FBI's zone.

As for the source, the owner of this site also owned or still owns (not entirely sure) the biggest incel forum, and was investigated and interviewed by the FBI. In order to keep control he had to give over some permissions and/or information. That is what is known 100%. There is a bunch of speculation regarding FBI's involvement outside of that such as fake accounts on the forum and discord, etc.
It's all well known knowledge in that realm of the internet, but they delete or lock threads that mention it here.
That surprisingly makes a lot of sense. Thanks for telling me.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021

But that doesnt mean we will be spied on? Im outside UK&US tho and im not an important figure so i dont think i need to worry o.O but still dont wanna be spied especially about suicide, etc

Reactions: Pen>Sword