Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
All it takes for me to think about CTB is calculating the future. The effects of this stupid war is causing inflation to go through the roof. I'm living paycheck to paycheck. There's a possibility that food won't be on the shelf and society will breakdown. I am broke. I can't afford to prep. I'm not a psycho. I'm not a good fighter and I care about people. I'd probably die of starvation or people would cannibalize me. If not I'd probably end up as the scapegoat for this town again with more dire effects. Even if that doesn't take place I picture inflation increasing to the point that I won't be able to afford food. My landlord is the type of person that when you think about him for any length of time you feel like breaking plates. I don't see any way out. It's like everyday is exactly the same nine inch nails.I actually see life getting worse with my toxic work place. Now let's imagine five years down the line. A possibility is the nukes have fired and life is hell. No SN from overseas. Would have to resort to drowning or hanging. Another possiblity is that I'm in prison for losing one day and doing something that I regret... Imagine everything working out fine? How do I do that? Based on my current environment what are the odds of that? Is that even logical? I understand why they say CTB is weak. It's because suffering makes you stronger. Suffering does make you stronger. Endless suffering? Then faking that you're okay cause you don't want them to call you an energy vampire or weak or some other shaming language? Stay in that state for who? Every day? That is strength? I say that is stupidity. Continues suffering over twenty years without any growth or happiness is strength? Running a marathon is strength. Suffering from something like trigeminal neuralgia for 20 plus years is madness. Especially if the pain is constant.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Journeytoletgo and LittleJem
S

Slimetae

SlimeentšŸŽ²
Apr 23, 2022
I just think in my head If I wanna ctb I will and there's nothing people can do about it.

Reactions: heavyeyes, HowNowBrownCow, hankbank3928 and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
OP. All of this. I honexstly think everyone will be thinking this way in future.

I am hanging in here as I want to start a project, but this world is definitely on fire and food is going up.

Saying that, we can still afford food for now. I like knowing I have planned an exit for years, though I still wouldn't know what method to use - but I know I have options.

• Yay!
Reactions: heavyeyes and Wormfood
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I would never have imagined that life could be a black hole of loneliness, emptiness, uncertainty and constant struggle but... is this really life? I have long since found more meaning in death than in all this.

Reactions: heavyeyes, nena21, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
OP. All of this. I honexstly think everyone will be thinking this way in future.

I am hanging in here as I want to start a project, but this world is definitely on fire and food is going up.

Saying that, we can still afford food for now. I like knowing I have planned an exit for years, though I still wouldn't know what method to use - but I know I have options.
Life is awful right now but I'd encourage you to live. Yes. I don't know the hell you go through or your situation. I'd also encourage you to do what's in your best interest.

I'd recommend looking into SN. It's effective and relatively painless I hear. I don't recommend CTB but do it right than doing something completely destructive like walking infront of a truck ( not saying you would)
I would never have imagined that life could be a black hole of loneliness, emptiness, uncertainty and constant struggle but... is this really life? I have long since found more meaning in death than in all this.
Death is peace. I can get behind that yet it's not. Life is not always fun but worth it. Endless suffering tho...

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that they find it hard to understand as they are not suicidal themselves. To them, suicide is not even a possibility. I think that many people live under this false belief that life is always worth living and the fact that they have been lucky in life, means that they are able to not think about all of the suffering in this world that drives people to ctb. For me personally, I do not understand those who want to live. I could never want to exist no matter what and the fact that life is even a thing in the first place is horrifying.

Reactions: Wormfood, Hirokami and WorthlessTrash
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I think that in the normies' brainwashed little minds, they think they are helping suicidal people, as stupid as that is.

L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
Must be a pretty cushy life to be unable to empathise with even the IDEA of suicide. I guess there was a time where I didn't understand too (childhood).
I had to explain it to my friend though as he didn't understand. He loves playing games and watching movies so I said:

"Imagine you've bought a new game, and while you're playing it you realise that it sucks. You hate it. It's a garbage game. In fact, playing it fills you with such rage and pain that you feel like you're losing touching with reality- the playing of this game is anathema to you.
Try as you might, you know deep down that you dislike it. You feel no motivation to play it whatsoever. Further, just the thought of playing it fills you with dread, it's that egregiously awful."

"So you switch games, right? Put on another game that you enjoy. A no-brainer, right?
Now imagine that you can't, that something has gone wrong with the system and now you're locked into playing said game FOR THE REST OF YOUR EXISTENCE, which for all intents and purposes might as well be for eternity.
Not only that, but as you play the game gets increasingly more difficult and your misery increases proportionately with the increase in difficulty; you can't pass levels or make any progress because essential items in your inventory randomly vanish and skills are either greatly curtailed or disappear entirely. You feel increasingly irritated and unmotivated to play as time passes."

"That would be a pointless exercise in futility, wouldn't it? I ask."
"Well, obviously." He replies.
"Unfortunately for me, and many others like me, this hypothetical situation is our reality. I've been living like this for many years somehow, with no end in sight. So when I get upset, or don't reply to your calls, don't take it personally... I'm just tired of crawling through Hell every day of my life.
Not only that but the difficulties started so early in life that I almost feel as though I don't even have any good memories to look back on (even though living in the past in no way to live)."
"And I want you to know, that when you treat me like a piece of shit because I'm not managing to be the generous, fun person I used to be- perhaps I've barely slept in days due to chronic pain, or am stuck in a depressed thought loop- that only adds to the pain and the already overwhelming sense that I should no longer be here."
"And yet I stay in the pursuit of a better life for my friends and family, tasked with the Sisyphean duty of doing my best to use my skills to generate the income require to afford them better quality lives, despite my broken mind and body.
When that is accomplished, I will more than likely liberate myself from this undeserved living ,breathing nightmare.
So if you could at least try not to make that mission any more difficult than it already is, I would greatly appreciate that."

He seemed to understand somewhat.

Reactions: Zegers
R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Because they live in a fallacy world, they are wired differently šŸ‘šŸ‘

Reactions: HowNowBrownCow