• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
I am confused as to why people go on the dark web to get all sorts of drugs to import when surely just ODing on heroin would be sufficient? It is cheap and easy to get. If you haven't done it before surely if you shot up a fucking shit load of it you'd be guaranteed to die very fast? Why is it not popular? Seems to be more heroin ODs are from regular users and may even be accidental. I don't understand

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I am confused as to why people go on the dark web to get all sorts of drugs to import when surely just ODing on heroin would be sufficient? It is cheap and easy to get. If you haven't done it before surely if you shot up a fucking shit load of it you'd be guaranteed to die very fast? Why is it not popular? Seems to be more heroin ODs are from regular users and may even be accidental. I don't understand

It is already very common. LOL But being a heroin addict prevents you from working most jobs and of course, there are people who will never want to die so they avoid anything that can lead to an OD and death easily. So there is also going to be a lot of people who avoid that stuff. A lot of people in psych wards nowadays are just drug addicts who almost died from an OD. Because society views that as a failed suicide attempt, basically.

Last edited:
beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
It is already very common. LOL But being a heroin addict prevents you from working most jobs and of course, there are people who will never want to die so they avoid anything that can lead to an OD and death easily. So there is also going to be a lot of people who avoid that stuff.
But on this forum for example there's so many threads about that N euthanasia drug that seems extremely difficult to get. So why are there so many threads about that rather than heroin?

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
But on this forum for example there's so many threads about that N euthanasia drug that seems extremely difficult to get. So why are there so many threads about that rather than heroin?

That is a good question.

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
That is a good question.
It is extremely confusing. There is full essays on all the different high risk and expensive ways to get the euthanasia drug, with stories of people getting in trouble for importing it. When heroin is so easily available and very cheap. I just don't understand

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It is extremely confusing. There is full essays on all the different high risk and expensive ways to get the euthanasia drug, with stories of people getting in trouble for importing it. When heroin is so easily available and very cheap. I just don't understand

My guess is the penalty for getting caught with N is a lot less than getting caught with heroin. Getting caught with heroin is going to result in being seen as a junkie for life, best case scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umi
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I would imagine not knowing how to properly inject oneself with the heroin would be a factor, unknown levels of purity unless someone buys a test kit and scale, it's expensive, the threat of the drug getting seized by customs, confusion about how to use the dark web, the negative connotation heroin has in general, etc. Even if someone were to try and buy it IRL, dealers aren't exactly trusting of a complete stranger walking up wanting a large quantity.

beatenghost

beatenghost

May 26, 2019
My guess is the penalty for getting caught with N is a lot less than getting caught with heroin.
Not if its a "recreational" amount

I would imagine not knowing how to properly inject oneself with the heroin would be a factor, unknown levels of purity unless someone buys a test kit and scale, it's expensive, the threat of the drug getting seized by customs, confusion about how to use the dark web, the negative connotation heroin has in general, etc. Even if someone were to try and buy it IRL, dealers aren't exactly trusting of a complete stranger walking up wanting a large quantity.
You wouldn't have a threat of customs or dark web, its easily obtainable from the street. If you've never done it before the amount required to kill you would just be the same amount a regular user would take for an "extra" good time, so it wouldn't be that questionable. However I guess this is why its not often discussed, there seems to be a lot of negativity about it

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
If you can send bitcoin to A you can use the darkweb. Just needs a little more time and energy.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I'm not suggesting you do it, but a non-regular user could probably OD pretty easily. The problem is like any other drug - you would most likely need someone to inject it, or learn to do it yourself. I really think you would just pass out before you would OD if you insufflate, or you would just vomit it up. And I doubt you could smoke enough. Maybe with an anti-emetic and combine with benzo, I'm pretty sure it would work. I guess it's as available as anything else on the dark web. If you use any other opiates like Oxycontin or whatever, your tolerance could prevent it from working,

Edit: If you live near a large city they usually put out a news warning when people start overdosing in droves. That would be a good time to make your move. You do run the risk of arrest if you buy off the street though.

Last edited:
Reactions: I’vehadenough and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019

You wouldn't have a threat of customs or dark web, its easily obtainable from the street. If you've never done it before the amount required to kill you would just be the same amount a regular user would take for an "extra" good time, so it wouldn't be that questionable. However I guess this is why its not often discussed, there seems to be a lot of negativity about it
I was referring to other's aversion to it, not mine. Bear in mind, we have members on here that are middle aged and up to the age of 70s, possibly older. Not everyone has even the foggiest idea how to go about it online. Personally, I live in an area full of heroin use and if I were to walk up asking for some, they'd think I was a cop. It isn't as simple as that. I understand your viewpoint, however.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Yeah but if you get caught with it, there will always be that negative stigma attached to you. In their eyes, you will just be seen as a junkie who wants to get high all the time and cost them tax dollars. They will associate you with those homeless junkies who break into people's houses, steal their shit for drug money and then take a dump in their kitchen sink and then piss all over the floor. Someone who will never be a productive member of society. If you are caught with N, you will just be seen as someone trying to commit suicide and a mentally ill person. Someone who can be treated with medication or Yoga or some other BS. LOL Not someone who is a junkie because why would anyone want to be an N junkie? LOL And I think, deep down inside, most people don't even see suicide as a bad thing. In fact, I think most people think committing suicide is the right thing for someone to do, if he or she failed at life, because A) you are doing them a favor because they'd rather have people like you(the weak in their eyes) dead, anyway. And B) in your shoes, they would probably commit suicide as well. But they don't want to look like a "monster", so they just pretend to be someone who is against suicide. Because most people are sociopaths in this world. So in other words, they don't give a shit about anything that doesn't affect them negatively. In their eyes, it's just one more useless person, purged from existence from their point of view. And they might even respect you for committing suicide. Because, really. That does take some discipline and courage. And it shows that you have the type of character to kill yourself instead of living life a failure. I know, because most of life I was surrounded by sociopaths and they really don''t give a shit if someone commits suicide. They are just not vocal about it, for obvious reasons. I think the only people who are constantly raging about suicide are people who are pissed off that someone in their family committed suicide and their suicide has affected them in a negative way. For example, if you have a child and he or she commits suicide. That is going to make you look like a horrible parent. And also, a lot of people who see their children as nothing more than insurance, basically. For example, a mother raging at people like us for thinking there is nothing wrong with suicide, just might be trying to unleash vengeance upon us because she planned to use her son or a daughter as a slave who will take of her ass when she is really old. Nobody wants to be without anyone who doesn't give a shit about him or her, while they are slowly dying of old age. They are going to need someone to change their diapers and ensure the people who work at the nursing homes, aren't beating the shit out of them on a daily basis. So I think a lot of backlash from people like us is due to people, losing their investment and not being compensated. And people being under the threat of having be seen as terrible parents. There is also the people who have had to deal with a parent committing suicide and that is basically being abandoned by a parent, something that very traumatizing. They don't really know what many years of a shitty life can do to someone... So they will think, well if he or she just got help...my father or mother would be alive today. And of course, they will see people like us as evil...

Last edited: