NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
everytime I try a get a different side effect and its never related to black out

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Whats happening?

Reactions: Krash1990
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
Whats happening?
last time I tried few minutes ago I felt like crap and weird, again a few mini convulsions and my body totally out of control. I can't believe I was gonna something near a black out.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
It's not that's its difficult, it's just that it requires a bit of preparation, you probably should do a bit of research if you haven't done it already

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
last time I tried few minutes ago I felt like crap and weird, again a few mini convulsions and my body totally out of control. I can't believe I was gonna something near a black out.
That happens for me too. It means youre successfully cutting oxygen from brain, and if you endure it you would black out. Tho enduring that feeling isnt easy, i know

D

dman12009

Oct 1, 2018
That happens for me too. It means youre successfully cutting oxygen from brain, and if you endure it you would black out. Tho enduring that feeling isnt easy, i know
Ensuring that pain is hell. I tried to hang myself a few nights ago and obviously I couldn't handle it

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If you're talking about full suspension. Your neck is being held up by the rest of your body. Your throat is being forced in. That is a lot of weight and pressure on one small body part.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I found it extremely difficult and very traumatic and it has put me off trying this method again. I did a lot of research, used a necktie with a slip knot as recommended in the hanging megathread. I put it through a door hinge. I just dangled and strangled and choked and boked. It went on for endless minutes and I didn't come close to passing out, just made a mess throwing up and gargling on my own vomit and secretions. The tie then ripped in half and I landed on my ass on the floor.
Compared to my attempt with fentanyl OD, when I underestimated my tolerance and just got high as a kite and spent a blissful afternoon, hanging is definitely not for me.

D

dman12009

Oct 1, 2018
Did you practice partial or full?
Partial. I just couldn't find what they refer to as the sweet spot. Even adjusted the belt couple times still nothing. Just hung there in severe agony. At least with full if had been available I couldn't have backed out

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Ensuring that pain is hell. I tried to hang myself a few nights ago and obviously I couldn't handle it
I felt no pain. I ment tingly woozy feeling

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I tried partial yesterday night. I had a long dupatta and the ceiling fan. My plan was to hang kneeling on my bed which is under the fan. But I coudn't do it painlessly. The dupatta kept on crushing my windpipe which felt uncomfortable. I was hoping to only block the carotid and slip painlessly into oblivion.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
f'dmylife

f'dmylife

Jun 3, 2020
I've tried so many times to hang but it only seems to crush my windpipe which is painful and uncomfortable. One time i did black out though. I went into this crazy dream state and woke up to my body convulsing on the ground. The sheets i was using came loose at the top but it gives me hope that I can find that sweet spot again. I'm getting demoralized the more I try and fail though.

Reactions: Painless_end
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
The words you said, body out of control. Does it mean by can't controlling your whole body rite? It's like it's moving or struggling itself. I tried that too. It's such a weird feeling