Jemo_

Jemo_

No_other_way_outta_this_sh#thole
Apr 22, 2021
I don't know about you guys but finding my sweetspot has been the most difficult thing to do for the past few days.
1)We all have different anatomical neck structures. For some the carotids are more superficial than others.
2)not using enough compressing force with my hands???
I don't have any trouble finding my carotids but compressing them to get the desired effect is so damn difficult.
The desperation from not finding it makes me wanna go the full suspension way but I don't have the balls to.
Drugs/ firearms are unavailable too.
I really need advice on any other feasible method. Any help/ other ideas are welcome. I need to ctb as soon as I can
Also could jumping infront of a fast moving vehicle do the trick?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, bea1974, Taos and 1 other person
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, I had the same problem. It was really frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, Jemo_ and Taos
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Same problem here.
I've tried to hang myself/practice many times and I only get the feeling of an exploding head :(

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974 and RedHarlequin
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
As I see it some people waste too much time in that sweetspot nonsense, if you really wanna ctb just make a good noose and go partial hanging

Dont jump in front a vehicle, there's a huge chance of severe and permanent injury and you can provoke an accident which could kill an innocent person needlessly.

Last edited:
Reactions: bea1974 and Jemo_
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The carotids are protected like fuck and the jugulars are straight up right next to them, getting squeezed before the carotids. I was thinking about going to work with my leatherneck tanto but it's insane to think that a person could push through that kind of pain without even handling a second of compressed trachea. I should stop posting and go to bed, pretty drunk tbh.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know about you guys but finding my sweetspot has been the most difficult thing to do for the past few days.
1)We all have different anatomical neck structures. For some the carotids are more superficial than others.
2)not using enough compressing force with my hands???
I don't have any trouble finding my carotids but compressing them to get the desired effect is so damn difficult.
The desperation from not finding it makes me wanna go the full suspension way but I don't have the balls to.
Drugs/ firearms are unavailable too.
I really need advice on any other feasible method. Any help/ other ideas are welcome. I need to ctb as soon as I can
Also could jumping infront of a fast moving vehicle do the trick?
You dont want to jump in front of a vehicle. That will hurt And might not kill you.

Reactions: bea1974
Jemo_

Jemo_

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, I had the same problem. It was really frustrating.
Sucks how people die "accidentally" when playing the choking game without having to find their spots, whilst I'm here working my ass out for hours and can't find them ffs

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I tried partial suspension, gave me a headache afterwards. SI still stronger than my will, how pathetic eh.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Sucks how people die "accidentally" when playing the choking game without having to find their spots, whilst I'm here working my ass out for hours and can't find them ffs
It can be difficult. Im looking for a photo but even then its not easy. I know this photo doesnt help. Web vascular restraint 1col
Here's this. Have you read through this? When I passed out as a teen I would stand up, then lean over and hyperventilate for about 30 seconds, then straighten back up and hold my palms over the sides of my trachea. Worked every time. It's not exact.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword
Jemo_

Jemo_

Apr 22, 2021
It can be difficult. Im looking for a photo but even then its not easy. I know this photo doesnt help.View attachment 67226

Here's this. Have you read through this? When I passed out as a teen I would stand up, then lean over and hyperventilate for about 30 seconds, then straighten back up and hold my palms over the sides of my trachea. Worked every time. It's not exact.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Ill try it out, hope it works. I'm running out of time...smh