• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
After doing a lot of research, apparently you can survive anything including a gunshot to the head, hanging yourself, overdose etc etc. like wtf.

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and DyingWitsie
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Because of evolution, man.

Reactions: Qbert and Endqualia
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
After doing a lot of research, apparently you can survive anything including a gunshot to the head, hanging yourself, overdose etc etc. like wtf.

If you're (un)lucky. Murphy's Law: If something can go wrong, it will.

Reactions: appalachian moon, ithappens, soda_pressed and 1 other person
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Life is just a cruel joke IMO.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ithappens, Alan James and 3 others
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
I tried suffocating myself after taking xans and woke up smelling like sweat to the extreme. I know what you mean by "you can survive", unfortunately.

G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
Because you're supposed to be a slave to your body, life only cares about itself it seems. Although if multiple methods are incorporated the chances increase exponetially to where it's a pretty assuring number.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Here's one from the 1998 Darwin Awards:

11. In France, Jacques LeFevrier left nothing to chance when he decided to commit suicide. He stood at the top of a tall cliff and tied a noose around his neck. He tied the other end of the rope to a large rock. He drank some poison and set fire to his clothes. He even tried to shoot himself at the last moment. He jumped and fired the pistol. The bullet missed him completely and cut through the rope above him. Free of the threat of hanging, he plunged into the sea. The sudden dunking extinguished the flames and made him vomit the poison. He was dragged out of the water by a kind fisherman, and was taken to hospital, where he died-of hypothermia.

Reactions: appalachian moon, Jinx, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I wish I could just will my heart to stop or some shit.

Reactions: HelpPlease, AsexualBarbieBoy and Susannah
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Just proof that you can fuck up any method. Those people surviving gunshot wounds to the head are those that aimed at the temple under an angle, placed the barrel under the chin or flinched hard. Try putting a 12 gauge in your mouth aiming at the brain stem and pull the trigger nice and slow so the shot "surprises" you so to say, so you don't flinch hard. See if you live.

Reactions: Susannah and GameIsSkewed
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Billion of years of evolution!

Here's one from the 1998 Darwin Awards:

11. In France, Jacques LeFevrier left nothing to chance when he decided to commit suicide. He stood at the top of a tall cliff and tied a noose around his neck. He tied the other end of the rope to a large rock. He drank some poison and set fire to his clothes. He even tried to shoot himself at the last moment. He jumped and fired the pistol. The bullet missed him completely and cut through the rope above him. Free of the threat of hanging, he plunged into the sea. The sudden dunking extinguished the flames and made him vomit the poison. He was dragged out of the water by a kind fisherman, and was taken to hospital, where he died-of hypothermia.
I wish the lol emoticon still existed!

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I remember reading some stats regarding suicide methods. The "best" method was shotgun to head. But of course, you'll need a gun, and lot of courage.

For me, it's hard to ctb because I'm afraid. I fear pain, the unknown "afterlife". But most of all, I fear failure. The thought of ending up in a psychiatric hospital, makes me terrified.