Kirov

Kirov

Mar 17, 2023
It seems like a relatively painless and easy method? Or am I mistaken on this?

Reactions: kvsvenky100
mywayout

mywayout

𝙴𝚡𝚒𝚝 ➔
Sep 22, 2023
catalytic converters, probably

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, lifewasawillowtv, FallingGrace and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It happens way too often but all accidental. Creating that situation is much more difficult.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
It kinda sucks tbh. If you've ever inhaled a large amount of smoke before, you know what I mean. If you had pure carbon monoxide it probably wouldn't suck worse than something like natural gas poisoning. For the inquiring minds, that would be like sticking your head in an old gas oven with the gas turned on. It wouldn't be completely comfortable like with an inert gas, but comfortable enough to endure for 5 or so minutes.

Car exaust has always given me migraines personally and smoke like from a hibachi grill would still be uncomfortable enough for me to stop my attempt. Ymmv though.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Probably because of the consequences of failure.
It kinda sucks tbh. If you've ever inhaled a large amount of smoke before, you know what I mean. If you had pure carbon monoxide it probably wouldn't suck worse than something like natural gas poisoning. For the inquiring minds, that would be like sticking your head in an old gas oven with the gas turned on. It wouldn't be completely comfortable like with an inert gas, but comfortable enough to endure for 5 or so minutes.

Car exaust has always given me migraines personally and smoke like from a hibachi grill would still be uncomfortable enough for me to stop my attempt. Ymmv though.
But it seems like as long as you're sleeping, it would tolerable. If it wasn't people would be waking up during the intoxications.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Probably because of the consequences of failure.

But it seems like as long as you're sleeping, it would tolerable. If it wasn't people would be waking up during the intoxications.
Fair, I didn't account for that.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, WAITING TO DIE and MatrixPrisoner
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
I think it's also just accessibility. A lot of us have no privacy so we wouldn't be able to do this method.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, WAITING TO DIE, Old Friend and 1 other person
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
It happens way too often but all accidental. Creating that situation is much more difficult.
To add to this, too many variables involved to recreate in today's world of cleaner cars. Even if you consider portable generators which supposedly generate as much CO as 450 cars, any number of things could go wrong leaving you with permanent brain damage, possibly in a vegetative state. And not very many people have access to a pre-catalytic converter car.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I was asking myself the same question...
I don't really understand. If it happens often accidentally, why would it be so hard to create the situation ?
What about lighting a charcoal in the woods and then, when theres no more fire and little smoke, moving into a car or a tent ?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Meditation guide
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I found the guide too confusing... it's not like N2 or SN where all the instructions are gathered in one big super informational post.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You are right overlooked by many.

This is the best documented case that we have , she didn't suffer but had trouble buying and setting up the right tent. She didn't say she was suffering at any moment.

This is a real case.

I will use that method and drink SN after entering the charcoal inside the tent. The charcoal won't kill me right away so ill have the time to drink SN.

You want to be successful, use 2 methods.

Last edited:
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Praestat_Mori, worthIess and 4 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021

I don't really understand. If it happens often accidentally, why would it be so hard to create the situation ?
What about lighting a charcoal in the woods and then, when theres no more fire and little smoke, moving into a car or a tent ?
I've been thinking about doing that in my car after taking plenty of benzos and my sleep medication.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Gonnerr and WAITING TO DIE
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023

The potency of the CO poisoning is unpredictable as everyone's body reacts differently. A fatal level of CO for one person might render another only unconscious or comatose. This depends entirely on your current state of health and genetics.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
The potency of the CO poisoning is unpredictable as everyone's body reacts differently. A fatal level of CO for one person might render another only unconscious or comatose. This depends entirely on your current state of health and genetics.
If you achieve some very high concentration of CO like 10% (that's easy to do with proper reagents), your chances to survive CO poisoning would be miserable. Besides, if you inhale CO from a sealed plastic bag, those chances would be even smaller, because the amount of available O2 is restricted in this case.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Barbecue method can be very reliable if done properly.
Some people don't use a small enough room, or seal all gaps up properly.
Also, it's a bad idea to lay on the floor because carbon monoxide rises, laying on a bed or preferably a homemade structure 4 feet above ground would be ideal.
I'm currently looking at combining methanol and sulphuric acid to produce co and use it with a gulps method.
Even better would be a cylinder of carbon monoxide and a scba open circuit mask.
I've been thinking about doing that in my car after taking plenty of benzos and my sleep medication.
As long as the car doesn't have a catalytic converter , yet these can be removed with a little mechanical knowledge.

Reactions: Gonnerr and Praestat_Mori
AndroidAmongHumans

AndroidAmongHumans

Full Bodily Autonomy is non-negotiable
Apr 27, 2023
a lot of people kill themselves at home, and the majority of homes have CO alarms that go off like crazy and alert other people in the house or neighbors if the concentration gets too high inside of a room.