narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Lately i've been feeling good, like i could face the life if things goes little better. Even thinking of starting some kind of project instead of searching a new job.
Nowadays i think that suicide is something far.
Plus that, i'm too lazy to stay here and deal with english other than some threads i follow.

So why stay here? I think that this is plan b if things goes bad... And things can go bad easily. Afterall my life is still the same shit as always. A bad week can throw me to the mental pit again.

So... Well. I'm not active but i prefer to don't leave just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: Salvation_, sleeps, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
If you would like, you can always have this forum just be recovery only, to where you can only see the recovery forum (its in the settings), although like you say, it's probably for the better if you weren't active and stayed off of it for as long as possible. Maybe there will come a day when the thought of this site doesn't enter your head at all?

Reactions: Shadow Life, whatevs, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Don't be afraid to leave this place if you're feeling well, if you come back in the future we'll give you lots of hugs to get you well again.
//
No tinguis por de deixar aquest lloc si et trobes bé, si tornes en un futur tornarem a donar-te moltes abraçades perqué et tornis a posar bé.

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Life, Salvation_, sleeps and 3 others