J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Perhaps that would have helped me become grounded and know what direction I need to head in. But I had no idea what to do. I was afraid of shrooms, lsd, and weed because of my parents. It's like as a kid I knew the Christian religion didn't make sense to me but when puberty hit I became religious because of my skin condition. If I had someone around that just gave me shrooms lsd and weed to express my emotions maybe I'd be more grounded on what direction I needed to take in life because following others put me in harms way.

Reactions: wasteofspace22 and Anxieyote
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Considering how you have talked about men taking advantage of you in younger years I really doubt taking these drugs or substances would have resulted in a better outcome. It would have been a similar thing but with you drugged up and out of it.

Reactions: wasteofspace22
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Considering how you have talked about men taking advantage of you in younger years I really doubt taking these drugs or substances would have resulted in a better outcome. It would have been a similar thing but with you drugged up and out of it.
Well I guess that's true. I guess it's good I didn't do drugs.

Reactions: wasteofspace22